Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A prayer request for me...Update in red

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:59 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 263 Total Views

I feel weird asking this.  I keep having a feeling that I sould be asking this.  I know that there are other people asking for more important things for you ladies to pray on, but as I said-something is driving me to ask for two prayers.  My husband have been TTC for about a year.  We have a beautiful five year old boy.   We have experienced three loses.  We are lucky in that they know why this is happening and have a plan to fix it for next time I am pregnant.  I feel pregnant again and I went to the doctor for a blood test.  I am waiting until tomorrow on the results.  Could you please pray for a positive test and a healthy baby?  As I said, I know that this is not as dire as others requests, but it is very much appreciated!  Thank you all so much.

Thank you so much for your kind words and prayers.  The blood test was negative.  I guess it was not meant to be this month.  Thanks again. 

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
PrttyMstng
by Member on Apr. 9, 2009 at 10:02 AM

Your family is in my prayers.

I understand about feeling weird about asking for prayer requests for yourself. I feel the same way. I think it's because we are more concerned for others than we are for ourselves. It's ok to ask for ourselves sometimes.

You are blessed.

CoachyMom
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 10:32 AM

Quoting PrttyMstng:

Your family is in my prayers.

I understand about feeling weird about asking for prayer requests for yourself. I feel the same way. I think it's because we are more concerned for others than we are for ourselves. It's ok to ask for ourselves sometimes.

You are blessed.

Thank you so much.  I appreciate it!

Red54
by Group Owner on Apr. 9, 2009 at 10:47 AM

It does sometimes seem a little odd to ask for ourselves. But God hears all prayers no matter how small or how large. We are not to judge which prayers are important and which are not. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I wish you the best. Please keep us posted.

God Bless.

Montylyn
by on Apr. 10, 2009 at 2:14 PM

You will continue to be in my prayers. There is nothing more  beautiful then to be blessed with a child. Please, continue to have faith in God and before you know, it you will be getting back to us that it has happened. Please, do feel discourage or stressed, please,believe that you will soon have prayer  answered. God Bless,you and your family. Montylyn

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)