Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This melted me!

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:21 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 284 Total Views

The other morning Matty woke up around 6:30, which is early for us and since we share a room (I'm staying with my mom for a little bit) he climbed into my bed.  Usually he'll snuggle and fall back to sleep until I'm ready to wake up.  But that morning, he wanted to play.  So he jumped up and head butted me in the nose!  It hurt, and I was tired, so I snapped at him and told him to go lay down in his own bed.  By this time I was pretty much awake, so I went to the bathroom, came back and crawled back under the covers.  Matty says "Mommy, are you hungie, mommy?"  I said "No, I'm sleepy."  "I'm hungie mommy, my belly is CRYING!"

lol, I couldn't be mad anymore!  so we got up and had breakfast.

Then, as I was writing this, he's playing with his airplane, spinning around in circles saying "Help me, Help me!  Ayudame!" (help me in spanish... I didn't even think he paid attention to Dora or Diego, although he does like Handy Manny)

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
imthemama0608
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 1:18 PM

awwww... you can never stay mad for too long.. my dd is the same way.. she will make me mad and do the cutest thing and all the anger goes away.. they are so cute..

tojalusa
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 1:45 PM

aww that is so cute!! They are at such a great age now. Finally able to expresses their wants and needs verbally. I find it adorable when mine mispronounces a word or uses a word or phrase incorrectly!! It always melts my heart.

WesNwillsmom
by on Jan. 23, 2009 at 4:52 PM
Super cute :) I love it when they do things like that!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)