Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi everyone! New here :)

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:42 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 256 Total Views

Hi everybody!  My name is Megan.  My April 06 baby is named Luke born 4/8/06.  Luke also has a little sister born in May 07, so things are very busy around our house!  I am looking forward to getting to know all of you and your little ones!

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
imthemama0608
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:46 AM

Welcome!!!  im nicole, Kaitlyn is my april baby born on the 9th....  i also have a little boy born march 2008...  quite busy around here too.. lol..  welcome again!!

sparkleheartz
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 12:59 PM

Wassup Mamas ????????????

My name is Sara & I am the PROUD 26 year old SAHM to my special needs miracle who was born in August of 04,He was born weighing 4 pounds 15 ounces(yeah my lil monkey butt *lol*),He has speech problems & developmental delay's,His name is Isaiah but I call Him Young Stunna Or Lil Souljia,He had to go through alot in the Hospital such as a 2 week stay in the SCN & a bunch of needle pricks & tests,eye tests,hearing tests,about 10 pricks in the feet when He was a Baby,He was a feeding tube/low sugar/incubator baby but now He is a HEALTHY 4 year old Boy with dreams of being a firefighter or police officer,His face lights up when He sees emergency vehicles,that is all about my boy!!!...

My Girl is Savannah AKA Da Diva!!!!!!!!,She was Born in April of 06 at a very large 8 LBS 1 Ounce(my big monkey butt *lol*),She has been a whirl wind since she was born,she wouldn't even sleep in her baby bed in the hossy she would scream so hard she would cough if You tried to put her down lol..She was able to come home with us a couple days later.She's now an adventerious 2 1/2 year old who STIILL WON'T sleep in her bed,lol,i guess it started in the hospital....All she want's to do is be a girly girl & copy her big brother..

I have been with my Boyfrienfd for 9 years & I have one angel baby.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)