Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have probably said NO 100 times today

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 4:28 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 212 Total Views

I dont know what happened to my sweet little girl but she's been gone all week and instead Ive got this stubborn think she knows everything little snob (please dont turn me in for saying that) but really thats how I feel lately she is just being so rude and stubborn and constantly making messes and ignoring everything I say. I am just out! Out of patience out of ideas ugh. Today was a bad day.

Join my group Mothers of Dora/ Diego Addicts

by on May. 8, 2009 at 4:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
sidsmama
by on May. 9, 2009 at 7:06 AM
I'm with you sister! My son gave up naps a month ago and all of a sudden is jealous of his 6 month old sister. He has not been himself for the last two week. He has even thrown tantrums where he swings his arms and hits me as many times as possible. It freaks me out. Hang in there, I'm sure next week will be totally different:)
Lovefeeties
by on May. 9, 2009 at 12:03 PM

Has anything changed in her life that she's reacting to?  It's most likely a phase, she's just testing you.  Don't fail!  Time outs, time outs, time outs!!!!  And if those aren't working, and she's done something REALLY wrong, some people still recommend spanking.  My son always refused to help clean up his toys, and one time we were working really hard to get him to clean up, it was bath time, and he took the toys we had already rounded up and flung them across the room. Granted, dh acted out of anger, which isn't appropriate, but he walloped him on the butt. DS cried, but has been much better about cleaning up his toys. 

Be consistent!  Don't give in!  And have faith, the time will pass, just be patient a little longer...

:)  Erika

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)