Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduce yourself!

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 2:06 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 425 Total Views

I thought it would be nice if we could all get to know each other so introduce yourselves ladies.

I am SpiritMoon, I am the stay at home mom of 1 very active 3 year old boy.  I am into Wicca, Belly Dancing, Ghost Hunting, arts and crafts, and what ever else seems to tickle my fancy from time to time.  I have been making computer graphics and sigs for about 10 years or so.

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 2:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mitsukai127
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 2:43 PM

Hi my name is Nikki and I am into Wicca and the paranormal and such.  I don't make siggys (i don't have the proper software) I just love looking at how talented the ladies on here can be!

Nicole McCellon
For Every Home Consultant
214-490-5495

nmccellon@yahoo.com
www.foreveryhome.net/nicolem

kristenlehan
by on Mar. 9, 2009 at 11:55 AM

Hi all! My name is Kristen and I'm a new siggy maker here! I really hope that you all like what I have to offer and that I get to make some siggys for you all! I can't wait to see pictures of everyone's kids and family :) I'm new to siggy making, so please be patient with me :)

Mentholmom
by on Mar. 27, 2009 at 5:56 PM

Hey there:

I do not know how to make siggys.  I wish i could because its a true art form.  Maybe someday i'll be able to learn....anyway,,,my name is joni,,,,and I wold love to observe the awesome talant in here....thank you so much.  I will totally recomend you every chance I get.

Joni

BaileysMommy208
by on Mar. 27, 2009 at 6:07 PM

Hi im Kizzy. Im a satm to one beautiful baby girl Bailey. I love shopping and just hanging out with my hubby and baby. I dont make siggys, me and my computer dont see eye to eye lol! Im very good real life friends with the owner of this group, shes freakin amazing! I love her siggys, go check them out!! (btw she made mine)!

SissyAnn141
by on Oct. 9, 2009 at 11:44 PM

Hello, I am Laura....

I am very,friendly, easygoing (some-what), and a Domestic Abuse Advocate.

I want some siggys, and I hope I can Inspire this group ♥♥♥♥ 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)