Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Planning birthday party for 1 year old girl?

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:59 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 323 Total Views

My daughter is going to be 1 next month and I'm planning her birthday party, but I need help.

1. How long should it be? I was thinking about 2 hours.
2. What food should we have? I know it'll have to be food she can eat.
3. Should there be a theme? Her father was thinking monkeys or frogs
4. Should there be 2 cakes or just 1? Like a small one for her and a bigger one for everyone else or just a big cake. Her father just wanted to get 1 big DQ ice cream cake.
5. What games should be played?
6. Should I send invitations out to all guests or just to guests that don't have facebook? I was thinking of inviting all people that have a facebook that way and sending invitations out to ones that don't have facebook.
7. When should I have guests RSVP? Like 2 weeks before the party?
8. Should there be treat bags for the guests?

We're thinking of having the birthday party start around 2:30 - 3 PM but not sure how long it should go on till but we were thinking till 4:30 - 5 PM. The party will be indoors. There will possibly be 20 - 30 people.

Thanks in advance!

by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
preeti22
by Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 12:54 AM

Few months back we had my son's 1st birthday party.We sent invitations to our guests before 2 weeks and asked them to sent back confirmation.We hired balloon sculpture artist to entertain kids. For Birthday party menu we had cupcakes,fruit salad,cheese sandwiches, chocolate cookies and big birthday cake.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)