Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduction

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:45 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 181 Total Views

I just wanted to say hi to everybody and introduce myself. My name is Amanda but everyone calls me Mandi. I'm 27 years old and I have two beautiful little boys who mean the world to me. Damien is three and Mirack is 14 1/2 months. Both of them were born at home, on purpose, and I have studied so much to do with midwifery and becoming a doula just to help myself threw my own labour. My boys keep me on my toes but it helps that both my husband and I are work from home parents.

My husband and I work together with a company called Pre-Paid Legal Services, Inc. and love every moment of it. We help families by providing legal help for a very low monthly payment. I don't think we've stopped smiling since joining with them. If there is anything you'd like to know about me please feel free to ask away. I don't get offended easily and love to help other's so you'll probably see me around helping people by answering questions.

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Kristiewooten
by Group Owner on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:37 AM

welcome

Hi Mandy!!!

Welcome to our group!  It is so nice to meet you!!  How wonderful that you and your husband can be home full time working your business.  That is a blessing:)

Looking forward to seeing you around the group and getting to know you better!!!

Have a beautiful days with your family!

Changing lives daily,

Kristie Wooten
National Sales Director
50K President's Club
"Top Ten" ACE Recruiter 2006-2009
Top Producer 2006-2009
AmeriPlan USA
http://www.mycareerandfreedom.com/
Looking for a Career from home? Listen to our recorded overview call at 760-569-1331

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)