Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Seeking Serious Homeworkers!!! $200-$300/wk PT, Family Benefits & Direct Deposit!

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 7:11 PM
  • 31 Replies
  • 2291 Total Views
1 mom liked this

We are currently seeking upbeat people to work at home immediately.

If you have a computer and a phone you can make on an average $200 a week part-time and $500 a week full-time.

Your work is paid on a daily basis.

Become part of the top producing team in the company with amazing support.

Earn residual paychecks part-time or full-time.

Full training and ongoing support provided.

We have the system, leads, and expertise to train you to earn a great income with an industry leader.

I've been working at home with this company for six years and am making over triple my salary from my old job in Corporate America and I had to commute over an hour one way and work 50 hours a week and take the kids to daycare back then!  Now I work about 3-5 hours a day with my kids right here beside me.  :)

If you are serious about wanting to work at home, respond to this post.  
Let's
get you the information you need! It might be just what you've been searching for.

About our company:

20 year old health benefits company
Plano, Texas - headquarters
Morley Shaffer of 60 minutes did a big special on our homebased company:
http://www.ameriplanusa.com/video/AMR300K.asx
100% telecommuters nationwide

We Offer:

* Daily Pay
* Family health benefits
* Flexible hours - you set your schedule
* Full training and support provided
* Bonuses
* Residual Income
* Car Program.  Earn a brand new Cadillac CTS.  I earned one and it's gorgeous!

To request an interview and receive full details via email, visit www.careerandfreedom.com/moms

Many blessings,

Kristie DeGraw
Regional Vice President
100K Founders Club
Cadillac Club

Top Producer 2006-2012
http://www.careerandfreedom.com/moms  
Follow my blog at http://www.thesavvywahmom.com/
Looking for a Career from home? Listen to our recorded overview call at 760-569-1331

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 7:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommyoftwinsx2
by New Member on Mar. 11, 2009 at 7:08 PM

Id love to get more information on this...almost seems like a too good to be true type job!

Proud Single Mommy to 4 Beautiful Children!!

Caihlen-Wayne Ezekiel and Serenity Rose born December 10th 2007

Destiny Lynne Faith and Hayden Anthony born January 30th 2006

Kristiewooten
by Group Owner on Mar. 11, 2009 at 8:30 PM

Hey there!

I would be happy to give you more information.  I will send you a private message.  And you can also request an interview at www.freedomathometeam.com/KristieWooten/request

Looking forward to chatting with you and seeing if this company will be a good match for you and if you're a good match for our team!

Changing lives daily,

Kristie Wooten
National Sales Director
50K President's Club
"Top Ten" ACE Recruiter 2006-2008
Top Producer 2006-2008
FAHT Spirit Award 2008
AmeriPlan USA
http://www.mycareerandfreedom.com/
www.mybenefitsplus.com/KristieWooten

wildflowers318
by New Member on Mar. 13, 2009 at 12:44 PM

Hello

i have heard sooo much about Ameriplan, i just had to reply and find out for myself.  Are you really  bringing home an income from this?    I don't mean to doubt your word because I love home based business's, especially for women....Personally , I do not see how anyone with small children could possible have the time, but, maybe some moms are just more organized than others!

Anyway, i have tried  Avon, and Herbal Life... and even though those are very succesful companies, i guess maybe the timing wasn't right for me.  now I have joined a very nice group of people at  www.mypowerof4.com.   Now I have a personal website, promoting a product that I fully endorse!  It is the 10-on-one Multi Liquid Formula.  More than just your average vitamin, you can read about it on my website:  www.shopgbg.com/dye1849  when you get a chance!  I love it because I hate feeling fatigued and stressed!   I am 55 years old and you will know what I mean when you reach that age!

Please send me some information on your biz as well and I will check in to it soon!

Thank-You,

Denise

www.Directmatches.com/wildflowers318 

Kristiewooten
by Group Owner on Mar. 13, 2009 at 2:37 PM

Hi Denise!

Yes, I'm absolutely earning more than a full time residual income with AmeriPlan along with MANY others within the company.  Did it happen overnight, no.  But with consistent effort, I was able to fire my boss at my full time job after fourteen months and come home to my five and eight year old.  And as a single mom, that is an incredible blessing!!!  Most single moms I know work two or three jobs just to stay a float.  For me, I chose the other route.....I chose to design a life instead of struggling forever.  Struggling and living paycheck to paycheck, just did NOT appeal to me at all!!  I worked very hard to design this life for my kids and I and have a HUGE passion for sharing it with other moms as well.  Seeing what it has done for me.....I just love to:)  As far as time constraints, oh I had many!  While I was working at my JOB, I would work AmeriPlan on my lunchbreak, the evenings and on Saturdays.  It was a sacrifice I was totally willing to make for my kids.  I KNEW that it was only temporary!

I will go ahead and send you a message with more info!

Hope you're having a very blessed and beautiful day!

Changing lives daily,

Kristie Wooten
National Sales Director
50K President's Club
Top Producer 2006-2008
FAHT Spirit Award 2008
AmeriPlan USA

czim1211
by New Member on Mar. 22, 2009 at 9:17 AM

hey i too would love to get some more information about this job, like someone else said it kinda seems to good to be true

Chantel

Kristiewooten
by Group Owner on Mar. 22, 2009 at 10:17 AM

Hi Chantel,

I will send you a message with some info:) 

simple smile

Changing lives daily,

Kristie Wooten
National Sales Director
50K President's Club
Top Producer 2006-2008
FAHT Spirit Award 2008
AmeriPlan USA

sabl17
by New Member on Mar. 27, 2009 at 9:51 AM

Hi. I would also like more info about AmeriPlan. I have been trying to find something to do at home for a while now.  I have 4 children (2 are in school). Work has been slow at my husband's plant, and I have been looking for a way to supplement his income.

I appreciate your time.

Stephanie

mgr7
by Group Admin on Mar. 27, 2009 at 12:20 PM

Hello!!!

I would be happy to give you more information.  I will send you a private message.  And you can also request an interview at www.freedomathometeam.com/MRappa/request

Looking forward to chatting with you and seeing if this company will be a good match for you and if you're a good match for our team!

Maria Rappa
Executive Sales Director
'Top Producer 2008'
'Leaders of Tomorrow 2008'
AMERIPLAN
www.freedomathometeam.com/mrappa
www.mybenefitsplus.com/mrappa

kim_phillips
by Member on Apr. 7, 2009 at 7:29 PM

Kristie, could you please give me some more info? I contacted someone else about 3 weeks ago about this company and no one called me! I am really eager to learn how this works.  Thank you,

Kim

mgr7
by Group Admin on Apr. 7, 2009 at 7:55 PM

Hi Kim,

I'm Kristie's top leader and I'm helping her out on the group tonight. I would be happy to give you more information.  I will send you a private message.  And you can also request an interview at www.freedomathometeam.com/MRappa/requestLooking forward to chatting with you and seeing if this company will be a good match for you and if you're a good match for our team!

Maria Rappa
Executive Sales Director
'Top Producer 2008'
'Leaders of Tomorrow 2008'
AMERIPLAN
www.freedomathometeam.com/mrappa
www.mybenefitsplus.com/mrappa

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)