Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I get paid to read - while I sit under a shade tree with the kids nearby in the pool!

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 3:23 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 462 Total Views

I feel truly blessed!  I make $4K a month reading true-life stores!

As successful work-from-home proofreaders, we have experienced many people over the years asking us to share more information about our specific job.  But, of course, they didn't just want the basic information; in particular, people were always asking us to help them get started in the field.  With that in mind, we've created this site to give others the opportunity to not only learn about proofreading as a profession, but more importantly, to learn about this hidden area of proofreading, and then, with that knowledge, become successful work-at-home proofreaders just like us.    

Because we have been proofing for this particular segment of professionals for numerous years, we know how important it is that you understand how dramatically different it is from the generic run-of-the-mill proofing that you typically find advertised left and right everywhere, as in proofing novels, instruction manuals, dissertations, Web sites and such.  The area of proofreading we hope to share with you is far more interesting and engaging than the norm and is such a great opportunity, for all types of reasons, whether you want to work part-time, only supplement your income, or make this your full-time career!  Plus, one of the more important aspects in this particular field of proofreading is that it is extremely flexible and can be done anywhere that has Internet, from a home-based office to even while on the road traveling! 

Our goal is to see people succeed by being exposed to this hidden proofreading opportunity for this particular profession and to share our experience with those who see the value that this type of career would have for them.  We love helping people find the freedom to work from home and realize their many dreams and goals. 

If you're ready to change your life forever, go to our Get Started page.  We'd love to welcome you to our exciting world of proofreading.  

For details:

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 3:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)