Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

can i have a reading plz =]

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:46 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 256 Total Views

Hi I asked for a reading about a month ago, I have since had my second daughter ( my first passed away last april from sids) and would love a reading just to see what the future holds for us, as it is soo un=certain at the min, all our love xxx

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mom2the5th
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 10:42 AM

I am bumping this, I will try to give a reading, I am having a hard time with the picture for some reason. So when I connect, I will read , Thank you for being so patient, I remember you, I felt a block of sorts before. you are actually my first block, ahhhh.I am determined!!!

birdybex
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 1:53 PM

thanks hun, sorry iam giving u trouble with blocking, and thanks for taking your time tryin 2 read for me, it means alot =] xxx

mom2the5th
by on Apr. 10, 2009 at 11:59 AM

Ok, lets give this a try. I think things are going to straighten out but it will take a little time. Once the ball gets rolling, it will all happen quickly, finances, relationship, everything will just jump on track. I think someone is inolved or will be involved in the military.

I sense you will be going back to school, I want to say within the next year. watch for some bouts of depression, its like you have depression, but dont realize that tahts what it is, I dont know if that makes sense. I guess others around you will notice it alot more, you will be thinking what in the heck is wrong with me, more so than I am depressed. Things have and will take its toll on you physically. I think you will or recently did give up a bad habit, smoking I guess. wish I could, you can give me pointers on that one. Lets see. you will be moving around for a bit also in the next year or so, are you staying with someone? I think you worry about almost everything, even when things seem ok. Iam not sure what else to say, if you have any questions you can pm me. blessings,

birdybex
by on Apr. 10, 2009 at 4:23 PM

p'm u hunni, thanks soo much for reading =]

birdybex
by on Apr. 10, 2009 at 4:23 PM

p'md u hunni, thanks for reading =]

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)