Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Crazy and Fun Exercise Ideas!

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 8:24 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 454 Total Views

Okay, Ive been looking for a few new exercises that would just be really fun and sometimes a little funny. Ive found a few!! If you have some more ideas, please share them. Our goal list is going to look a lot different after this!

Roll

Roll? Yeah, roll. This is best attempted indoors, on carpeting, wearing clothing that doesn't support buttons. Loose zippers tend to get snagged as well, but we won't go there.

The Indian Taco Roll

you will need:

1 blanket that will wrap around you

1 partner (so you won't smother yourself)

1 floor

Allow your partner to wrap you inside the blanket. Lay on the floor, then gently begin tumbling across the floor. Be sure and remove any loose objects in harm's way. Tom and I once had the most adorable plaster vase.

Benefits of The Indian Taco Roll

it will make you and your partner laugh

you will burn calories as you roll

it's fun!

Walking Backwards

This is not only fun to do, but when you watch someone else do it, they look hilarious!

Lost, But Lucky

you will need:

1 clear path

1 partner

Remove the cat from the room, then simply walk backwards. If you've chosen a partner that likes you, they can warn you of any walls you may be likely to hit.

Benefits of Lost, But Lucky

it will make you and your partner laugh

you will burn calories as you walk

you will use muscles not normally used

it's fun!

Stretch & Pull

This exercise will 'flex' you up. You'll feel looser than a piece of taffy that's been pulled by The Hulkster.

Plastic Crazy Man Pull

you will need:

2 people

1 floor (preferably clean)

Sit on the floor facing your partner. Clasp hands. One person will lean back, allowing you to feel 'pulled'. Next, the other person leans back to feel pulled.

Benefits of the Plastic Crazy Man Pull

you will feel stretched

you and your partner will laugh

it's fun!

Has Exercise gotten a little routine for you? We've got gamesways to see what you would look like at your goal weight, and other motivational tools and info!

Check THIS out!

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 8:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
momofapreemie
by on Mar. 22, 2009 at 1:33 PM

they sound fun!  if i didn't have so many toys in this house i may be able to do them!  lol

~blue

starlight284
by on Mar. 30, 2009 at 10:18 PM

I was just reading this on Yahoo about hula hooping. They are cheap to buy and a great work out. All u have to do is Hula Hoop. Even if u suck at it like me. you keep working at it and one, u will lose weight, and two you will get better.

hula hoop

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)