Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HOT Chatting!

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 8:22 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 266 Total Views

OMG! Here is the biggest thrill I have had in a long time. When I say I'm over weight, I am a lot over-weight. I can have sex and I enjoy sex, but I really can't do as much as I used to be able to do and enjoy. Actually it depends on the guy. If his body is relatively thin and his cock is long . . . it's not so much an issue! I have one play mate that can still take me from behind and I can get on top of. But it's harder with the other . . . We're both overweight and his cock isn't as long so we're almost always stuck in missionary. Nice, but . . . well . . . anyway, the one place I can really do what I want . . . even though it's not "real" are these chats. They're kind of like cybering, I guess, except we write it out, kind of like it's happening, except we're or at least I can't do much . . . my computer isn't in a room of it's own or in my bedroom . . . so I run off the chats and read them later and well . . .

But it's great! And it's so much fun! And I am so turned on that sometimes I think that I can't be turned off! LOL! I mean, even just today, one of my guys and I wrote this killer love making in the woods while it rained . . . Wow!

Anyway, I definitely want to meet this guy in person and he wants to meet me. The funny thing is, so far we're a really good match as far as our interests and everything! I don't know. It's crazy, but cool!!

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 8:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Joshiesxmama
by on Mar. 9, 2009 at 9:47 PM

WOW! awesome i love cybering and erotic stories...me and bf do that on occasiomn.  Maybe the one that is overweight can just play with you and the other could be for sex. One uses his cock to please the other uses his mouth and fingers...sounds like a plan LOL 

Click Me To Come Look

KittyMallory
by Group Owner on Mar. 10, 2009 at 6:24 PM

That does sound like a plan and usually how it works out for the most part because I am more satisfied with one eating me and the other fucking me.

As far as the guys I cyber with. Part of me really has feelings for these guys. They are awesome and if I had a chance to meet them in person, I would not say no! LOL!

THAT is my inspiration! Meeting them in the future and basically not just spending time together, but fucking each other. I mean, we've already written about it! LOL!

Kitty

=^..^=

Joshiesxmama
by on Mar. 10, 2009 at 8:57 PM

thats fine and dandy but are you lookin for just sex or is it a deeper connection and where is my copy of these chats ?LOL

Quoting KittyMallory:

That does sound like a plan and usually how it works out for the most part because I am more satisfied with one eating me and the other fucking me.

As far as the guys I cyber with. Part of me really has feelings for these guys. They are awesome and if I had a chance to meet them in person, I would not say no! LOL!

THAT is my inspiration! Meeting them in the future and basically not just spending time together, but fucking each other. I mean, we've already written about it! LOL!

Kitty

=^..^=

Click Me To Come Look

KittyMallory
by Group Owner on Mar. 13, 2009 at 9:25 PM

Actually, I was thinking about sharing the chats!! OMG! They are so awesome! At least to me! :-D So I might very well be posting them soon!

As for my feelings for these guys . . . I have definite feelings for them. It's more than sex. I love them each on a different level, though I have to say one guy, I really . . . if I honestly admit this to myself, I am in love with. Nothing will truly come of it. I mean, the last thing I want is to get married, but you know, I really thought I was incapable of feeling this way for a guy again .. . I thought that part of me was broken . . . come to find out it's not! LOL! It got brought back to life by a guy on the other side of the world!!! Go figure! LOL!

Kitty

=^..^=

Joshiesxmama
by on Mar. 15, 2009 at 4:41 PM

kewl well it sounds like you got a good thing going girl!! 

Click Me To Come Look

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)