Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Playdate Dates

Posted by on Mar. 5, 2009 at 4:25 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 305 Total Views

Hi everyone! I know we only have 8 members right now, but at least we're growing! Recruit people that you might know... the more the merrier:)

I just wanted to get everyones input on what days are best for playdates, moms night outs or just general get togethers.

If you all could reply with:

• What days work best for you
  • Would you like to have some Saturday dates so the dads could come?
  • What kinds of things would you like to do
  • Where would you like to go for Moms Night Outs?

For me...,my schedule is all over the place, but once summer hits, I will be working Thursdays and Fridays. I would love to involve the Dads and get them interacting some. I am open to having parties or playdates at my house during the week and on the weekends. I have an acre and a half and its perfect for running around! For the Moms Night- I am open to anything. I love going out to eat, or just having people over for drinks.

Thanks!!

Danah

by on Mar. 5, 2009 at 4:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
SouthALMommy
by on Mar. 5, 2009 at 11:01 PM

Pretty much any day is good for me. Right now I'm attending class on Wednesday nights but other than that I don't have anything going on. I like the idea of having the dads involved. I just look forward to meeting more moms in the area. simple smile

I am a stay at home, breast feeding, kisses and hugs giving, chubby baby loving, happily married, co-sleeping, attachment parenting, anti-CIO, vaxing, disposable diaper using, PCOS having, baby wearing, sale item buying, in college mommy who believes in and trusts THE TRINITY (Father, Son, Holy Spirit).

JennBear54
by on Mar. 6, 2009 at 10:53 AM

• What days work best for you
    Any day but Wednesday, I'm a double at work
  • Would you like to have some Saturday dates so the dads could come?
    Saturday isn't a day that my husband could come, he works.
  • What kinds of things would you like to do
    I'm up for anything really. My kids just love to be outdoors
  • Where would you like to go for Moms Night Outs?
    I'm ok with meeting at someones house for like a byob scrapbooking, or just dinner... I'm pretty simple
  • I'm back working my night job, which isn't always nights and with the summer coming my photography will pick up so I'll be editing more...

lesliekaym27
    by on Mar. 6, 2009 at 10:27 PM

Any day works for us as long if its before 2:00pm depending where. I have to pick up my daughter from school.

Weekends are good for hubby unless he has to go work at his job so far he has weekends off.

Michael will play any where's. He's big on out doors and some in doors.

Mom night out I'm not sure. B/C  Either hubby has to work (sometimes he works night shift too.) or depending how the kids act wether he wants to watch them. 

bcsogirl
    by on Mar. 10, 2009 at 2:10 AM

I am open to pretty much anything.  As far as my husband he is pretty flexable. I would also be willing to host a mom's night out, or even a mom and dad's night out.

danahj79
    by Group Owner on Mar. 10, 2009 at 2:49 PM

A moms and dads night out would be really fun! We should have a bonfire/ BBQ before all the bugs come out of hiding!!!

Quoting bcsogirl:

I am open to pretty much anything.  As far as my husband he is pretty flexable. I would also be willing to host a mom's night out, or even a mom and dad's night out.

Add your quick reply below:
    You must be a member to reply to this post.
    Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
    Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
    other members!
    Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN