Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Boys Bike

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:10 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 202 Total Views

Hey moms I am looking for a bigger bike for my 4yr old, he is out growing his little one, so if anyone needs a small little boys bike with training wheels let me know. I paid $5 for it at a yard sale last spring it was in good shape when I bought it and still is so if anyone needs one let me know you can have it. I am trying to find the next size up not sure of the sizes sorry I would guess its a 12in and I need a size up I believe would be a 16in still with training wheels if it does not have training wheels that is fine I can purchase them myself. Just hate to buy a brand new bike for how fast they grow. Thanks moms

*Amanda*

american footballtoddler boy

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MissMelody85
by Group Owner on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:25 PM

I would love to have it for my 3 yr old. He uses his sister's old pink bike lol.  The huffy ones are only like 35 new at Walmart.  Have you looked on Craigslist for a bike?

mommyboyz
by Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:40 PM

Its yours lol, the training wheels need tightend once in awhile, and no not yet on craiglist, I have looked at some of the ones on wal-mart.com and been tryin to decide thought I would try to find one cheaper else where first. 

*Amanda*

Gem0614
by Group Admin on Jan. 18, 2010 at 2:34 PM

If you are done with Hailey's little one, I might want it.

Quoting MissMelody85:

I would love to have it for my 3 yr old. He uses his sister's old pink bike lol.  The huffy ones are only like 35 new at Walmart.  Have you looked on Craigslist for a bike?

MissMelody85
by Group Owner on Jan. 18, 2010 at 2:55 PM

Sure, Gret. You'll need new training wheels because I ran over them.  Oops!  

Mommyboyz, where/when can I pick up the bike? Are you sure you don't want anything for it? 

mommyboyz
by Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 2:58 PM

Oh no you can have it, I think we found one avalible at toys r us we may go check out later. I live in Battlefield, we can meet up some where if you dont want to drive all the way this way. 

*Amanda*

MissMelody85
by Group Owner on Jan. 18, 2010 at 7:46 PM

Send me directions and a good time and I'll just come get it, or I can meet you at a nearby gas station by you. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)