Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduction

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:16 AM
  • 12 Replies
  • 315 Total Views

Hi! My name is Jessica! I am from the Springfield area and am currently living in Hawaii. We just found out that my husband is deploying with the Army this summer so I will be moving back home sometime around May/June. 

I have a 2 year old son, Kincaid...and am currently 10 weeks pregnant! I would just love to meet some new friends since it is going to be a difficult year by ourselves! 

Feel free to add me as a friend on here or through the link above on Facebook. 

Jessica

~Proud Army wife & Mommy~
~Owner of MilitaryWifeConfessions.com~

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mandikay
by Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:44 AM

Hi JESSICA! My name is Mandi and I also have a 2 year old boy named Cruz. Congrats on your new addition also =) I am looking forward to meeting you and your son sometime. We should definitly get the boys together for a playdate.

Mandi

LaceyP86
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:30 AM
Hi Jessica, welcome to the group! I'm Lacey and I have 3 kids. My son is going to be 6 in a few weeks and my daughters are 3 and 15mths. Look forward to meeting you!
Gem0614
by Group Admin on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:31 AM

Hi, My name is Gretchen and I have a 4 1/2 year old girl named Lily, a 2 year old girl named Valerie and I am 22 weeks pregnant with another baby girl. We have a lot of playdates around here especially during the summer. It will be nice to meet you.

JatomZMom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:04 AM

I'm Lisa.  I have two red-heads, Jack (4) and Alice (6 Months).

kellybelly7570
by Group Admin on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:39 AM

Hi Jessica!   I'm Kelly, and I have two daughters (ages 4, and 9 months).   Welcome to the group!   We will have a LOT of playgroups this summer, so hopefully we can meet you then!

MissMelody85
by Group Owner on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:46 AM

Hi Jessica! Welcome to our group =)  I have two children- Hailey is 5 and Caleb is 3.  Hopefully we'll be meeting you this summer!

ark_0214
by Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:57 AM

Hi! My name is Ashly. I also have a 2 year old son, named Braxton. Congrats on the new addition coming. Hope to meet you!

mizkayla_06
by Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 4:55 PM

Hi Jessica, Im Kayla..I have 1 child and 1 on the way..Emily will be 2 in April and Natalee will be here on May 14th...can't wait to meet u and ur son. Congrats on the new addition

MissMelody85
by Group Owner on Feb. 20, 2010 at 7:04 PM

Kayla, I really like the name Natalee! Cute pick =)

mindiemoore
by Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 7:23 PM

Hi Jessica. My name is Mindie and I have 2 kids, a girl and a boy. Alyssa is 3 and Alex is 3 months.

CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)