Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Garage Sale

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:18 AM
  • 24 Replies
  • 811 Total Views

Gretchen and I are going to combine a garage sale later this month at my house and I was wanting to know if anyone else would like to come bring their items to sell.  Neither of us have much ourselves.  We'd like to do it this month on a warm weekend. Anyone interested?

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JatomZMom
by Bronze Member on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:50 AM

I am wanting to do this, but I wouldn't be able to help any week until April 17th.  I don't think.

Gem0614
by Group Admin on Mar. 7, 2010 at 12:43 PM

If we end up doing this in March,  you could just drop stuff off with us. We just need to come up with everyone labeling their stuff with their initials so that we can seperate the money.

Quoting JatomZMom:

I am wanting to do this, but I wouldn't be able to help any week until April 17th.  I don't think.

kellybelly7570
by Group Admin on Mar. 7, 2010 at 9:55 PM

I have a few items to put in.   Tell me what date you pick and I'll get it priced with my initials on it for you!

MissMelody85
by Group Owner on Mar. 8, 2010 at 10:46 AM

Okay well I think I am going to shoot for this weekend and get my stuff ready.  I'd like to start it Friday morning and do it Saturday as well.  Kelly if you're just bringing stuff, bring it on Thursday so I have made room for it. =)  All means I get to clean out the garage...on my anniversary...yaaayyyy   lol

kellybelly7570
by Group Admin on Mar. 8, 2010 at 10:54 AM

OK, I'll bring some stuff over on Thursday evening.  There isn't much, so you won't need a lot of room for it.  Thanks!

Asloml
by Member on Mar. 8, 2010 at 3:05 PM

Hey gals,

I'd love to add some stuff. Nothing big but I've got some little things to get rid off, and even some clothes. I'd love to come help on Sat. as well just for fun. I can bring my stuff over sometime Thursday if that would be best. Just PM me directions for where I need to go!

samanthajolyn
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2010 at 8:57 PM

I might be. When do you think you'll have it? Actually I HAVE a garage now lol...it'd probably be easier for me to just have one here....

Gem0614
by Group Admin on Mar. 9, 2010 at 9:03 AM

Mel we need to make an add for craigslist. What kind of stuff does everyone have? I mainly have a bunch of boy clothes 0-3t. I also have a like new twin size bedding set and some toys.

kellybelly7570
by Group Admin on Mar. 9, 2010 at 9:12 AM

I have some baby items - a bouncer seat, some clothes, a few toys, a crib bedding set, a pink swing.   

Possibly some shoes of my own.   

A few toddler toys.

mommyboyz
by Member on Mar. 9, 2010 at 9:25 AM

Hey mommas, your baby baby items I may be interested in them if they are nutural colors, my little sister is pregnant, daddy is in school & has been laid off and she works for a salon not getting many appointments so not making much at the time. So I am trying to help them out as much as possible, so if you have little sleepers, the bouncy seats, swings etc let me know I would love to bring her by early or something if you moms dont mind to see if she would be interested in them & I would buy them for her. Thanks moms

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)