Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss tips

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:14 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 262 Total Views

It's going to be swimsuit season soon -- what are you best weight loss tips??? 

Tara, mama to Drew (3/1/05) & Abby (2/3/08)
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MissMelody85
by Group Owner on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:16 PM

Low carbs, low sugar, high fiber, high protein, lots of green vegetables, lots of water, lots of nuts for protein cause theyre high in omega-3 acids, get up and get active. Dance while you clean......If I did all that, I'd be a skinny minnie....but, I like my junk food- aw how I should listen to my own advice.

angiebangie84
by Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:26 PM

Do Nuts in candy bars count!?. lol

Quoting MissMelody85:

lots of nuts for protein cause theyre high in omega-3 acids,

angiebangie84
by Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:30 PM

I get out and sweat. Do some gardening, mow my yard, crank up the radio and clean clean clean. Drink plenty of water. Soda is bad, juice is bad. cut back the sugar increase fiber and protien. Eat a big salad but dont glob on the ranch!. LOL ... its so funny... I know what I need to do to loose weight but I dont do it. lol. Carbs are my enemy!  I can eat the whole basket of breadsticks at Olive garden and then sum!. lol

LaceyP86
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:05 PM
I found not eating at all is a great way to lose weight. LOL totally kidding! I try to lay off the soda and carbs but I'm not so good at it. But I'd say the best way to lose weight would be eat healthier, watch the carbs, and exercise.
samanthajolyn
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:35 PM

Hmmm...don't eat cookies @ Kelly's! ;)

kellybelly7570
by Group Admin on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:10 PM

Quoting samanthajolyn:

Hmmm...don't eat cookies @ Kelly's! ;)

Yeah, you PIGS!!!!!

samanthajolyn
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2009 at 1:38 AM

Tara! I have a fabulous idea....come work out with me! I haven't gone lately but if I had someone to go WITH I'd so feel like I HAD to! Pilates is Tues & Thurs...or there is a bikini boot camp that I hear great things about..or even just 'regular' working out...lemme know if you wanna go sometime!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)