• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lily's b-day on Wednesday

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 3:51 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 335 Total Views

So I did invites to Lily's party, but I had my hubby address and mail them because I was so busy. Well I ended up with several left over so I know that everyone didn't get one. So I just decided that I would put it on here.

Lily is having her b-day party on Wednesday and everyone is invited. I heard that it might be rainy.  If not rainy, it will be at the park, but if it is yucky, we will just switch it to our house.

Let me know if you are coming, because I am seriously trying to make dog collars for each child. lol. Oh and Lily will be dressing up like a dalmation so feel free to have your child dress in spots or like a brown or white puppy!

by on May. 24, 2009 at 3:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MissMelody85
by Group Owner on May. 24, 2009 at 5:51 PM

We'll be there. Ruff Ruff.

JatomZMom
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2009 at 7:08 PM

We'll be there too.

NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker

TLGtara
by Member on May. 24, 2009 at 8:22 PM

I keep forgetting to RSVP -- we'll be there!

kellybelly7570
by Group Admin on May. 24, 2009 at 8:58 PM

I think I'll be able to come  :)

tinalhaynes
by Member on May. 25, 2009 at 12:14 AM

why do you keep having bday parties that us working moms can't come too?? I won't be there cause I will be working, sorry...sad

Gem0614
by Group Admin on May. 25, 2009 at 8:38 AM

Sorry, Tina. I had her party on the weekend last year and it was good. I just thought it might be busy because Ally has  a b-day and Cruz has a b-day the same week so I just did a week day thinking that it would be less busy.

tinalhaynes
by Member on May. 25, 2009 at 9:17 AM

I know... it's okay.. It is for Lily I just would of liked to come.. even more so since I couldn't be at Valeries first birthday.. I'm sure hers will be wonderful!!!!

samanthajolyn
by Bronze Member on May. 26, 2009 at 6:07 PM

Its a busy b-day time of year! Next year it'll be Bristol's too! :)

Quoting Gem0614:

Sorry, Tina. I had her party on the weekend last year and it was good. I just thought it might be busy because Ally has  a b-day and Cruz has a b-day the same week so I just did a week day thinking that it would be less busy.

mandikay
by Member on May. 27, 2009 at 11:47 AM

I won't be able to make it! I just saw the invite on here and I already have plans. I hope you guys can make it to Cruz's on sunday! Telll her happy bday for me. have fun =)

Mandi Kay 

kellybelly7570
by Group Admin on May. 27, 2009 at 11:58 AM

So are we partying at the park?  It's not supposed to rain till later this afternoon/evening.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)