Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to the Helping Your Child Through Bedwetting Group! Introduce yourself here...

Posted by on Jul. 1, 2010 at 9:05 AM
  • 98 Replies

Welcome to the Helping Your Child Through Bedwetting group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group.

Make yourself at home and enjoy the group!

coffee

by on Jul. 1, 2010 at 9:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
single_and_preg
by Bronze Member on Jul. 1, 2010 at 9:05 PM

Hello, Im Jamie and from MD

Bmat
by Bronze Member on Jul. 1, 2010 at 9:58 PM

Hi, Everybody! I am an empty nester with grandchildren.

AM-BRAT
by on Jul. 2, 2010 at 12:50 AM

Hi there I'm Amber. I have a 4 yo PT all the way day nad night, no accidents, and a 2 yo not quite trained yet. I do have a feeling she'll be our wetter.

bhwrn1
by on Jul. 2, 2010 at 5:29 AM

Hi Jamie, Barb and Amber! Welcome!

I am Brooke. Mom to a 6.5, 3.5 and 1 y/o! So happy to be here. My 3.5 y/o just trained day and night not too long ago. Although, he has had some accidents at night. But he's been good the past two weeks or so. Looking forward to this group.

dustinsmommy74
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2010 at 4:31 PM

Hey, my name is Skye and I am a SAHM of a six year old boy. I look forward to getting to know you all!

bhwrn1
by on Jul. 2, 2010 at 5:47 PM

Welcome, Skye!

Quoting dustinsmommy74:

Hey, my name is Skye and I am a SAHM of a six year old boy. I look forward to getting to know you all!

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

owensmom34
by Bronze Member on Jul. 3, 2010 at 4:32 PM

Hi Everyone!  I'm very excited to be part of this group because I'm hoping to get tips and advice on my 4 year old twins.  I am a SAHM to 4 kids (12, 10, and the twins).  Looking forward to getting to know everyone! 

bhwrn1
by on Jul. 3, 2010 at 7:32 PM

Welcome!

Quoting owensmom34:

Hi Everyone!  I'm very excited to be part of this group because I'm hoping to get tips and advice on my 4 year old twins.  I am a SAHM to 4 kids (12, 10, and the twins).  Looking forward to getting to know everyone! 

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

butterflygirl73
by New Member on Jul. 6, 2010 at 9:38 AM

Hi everyone! My name is Carolyn and I am mother to Gavin who is six. Bedwetting is a common thing for us and I look forward to reading your posts!

bhwrn1
by on Jul. 6, 2010 at 8:27 PM

welcome

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)