Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to the Helping Your Child Through Bedwetting Group! Introduce yourself here...

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to the Helping Your Child Through Bedwetting group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  If you're feeling really adventurous, start your own post.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group.

Make yourself at home and enjoy the group!

coffee

by on Jul. 1, 2010 at 9:05 AM
Replies (91-98):
zumbafreak11
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 7:19 AM
Hi, I'm Melissa. My DD is 7 1/2 with ADD and STILL occasionally wets the bed-usually after she's seen my ex, her father. I'm beyond frusterated. I've tried reminding her to go to the bathroom before bed and no drinks after 6 pm.
carmenia4
by New Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:42 PM

Hi everyone. I'm Catherine and I'm a single mom of 4 kids. My 6 yr old boy is the only one bedwetting at the time. I have tried so many things to encourage him not to. so I'm here seeking advice. Thanks

eb415
by Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 6:01 PM

Some people have luck with an alarm, but it didn't work for us.  Is he willing to wear pull-ups/goodnites/etc?  DD actually still wears diapers at night since goodnites leak...  but that's better than wet sheets in the morning.

Quoting carmenia4:

Hi everyone. I'm Catherine and I'm a single mom of 4 kids. My 6 yr old boy is the only one bedwetting at the time. I have tried so many things to encourage him not to. so I'm here seeking advice. Thanks

momtoo4boyz
by New Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 1:32 AM
Hi, I'm Jillian. I have 4 sons ages 10, 8, 5, & 3. My oldest recently stopped using Goodnites. He's had only a couple of accidents in the last few months. My 8yo wets almost every night and wears Goodnites. My 5 yo wears diapers at night and my 3 yo isn't potty trained (working on it) and still wears diapers 24/7.
JanieJo
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 11:44 AM
Hi Jillian! Great news about your oldest :) I also have a dd3 and ds5. My 3 isn't potty trained yet either. My 5yo has a wet diaper EVERY morning....still has accidents during the day, too. Nice 2 meet u :)

Quoting momtoo4boyz: Hi, I'm Jillian. I have 4 sons ages 10, 8, 5, & 3. My oldest recently stopped using Goodnites. He's had only a couple of accidents in the last few months. My 8yo wets almost every night and wears Goodnites. My 5 yo wears diapers at night and my 3 yo isn't potty trained (working on it) and still wears diapers 24/7.
charliemom2004
by New Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 8:44 PM

Welcome to the group!  Nearly all of our kids got hit with bedwetting to one degree or another (runs pretty strong in our family) and this is a great place to find some relief and some answers :)

heathers164
by New Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 3:38 PM
I agree! It helps to talk with other moms going through the same stuff. DS is 9 and he still wets every night. He still wears pull-ups to bed. Hope we can all lend each other a hand!

Quoting charliemom2004:

Welcome to the group!  Nearly all of our kids got hit with bedwetting to one degree or another (runs pretty strong in our family) and this is a great place to find some relief and some answers :)

Erin500
by on Feb. 4, 2014 at 12:32 PM

I'm Erin. I have an underdeveloped 13 year old that still wets the bed and sometimes has problems during the day. He wears diapers every night and normally some kind of protection for the daytime. The bedwetting thing definitely runs in the family though.

Talking to others definitely helps. Me and my DS both find it really frustrating.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN