Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's up this week?

Posted by on Aug. 2, 2010 at 6:53 AM
  • 13 Replies

What is  on  your agenda this week?

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

by on Aug. 2, 2010 at 6:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bhwrn1
by on Aug. 2, 2010 at 6:57 AM

Busy at work! Not sure what I will do on my day off. Hoping to relax, maybe go to Target.

Bmat
by Bronze Member on Aug. 2, 2010 at 8:36 AM

I'm visiting a zumba class on Wed.  Today lunch with some friends. That's it. Nothing exciting.

deedee3849
by on Aug. 2, 2010 at 8:58 AM

We are going on some day trips this week and I'm really excited to spend time as a faimly doing something fun! Today.....I'm cleaning and getting things together for the trips.

kmrtigger
by on Aug. 2, 2010 at 10:24 AM

I need to finish reorganizing closets and finish up back to school shopping. And finish packing for our last summer vacation before school starts on the 25th.

Other than that my week is just spending time with the kids enjoying what little time is left before all the chaos begins.

owensmom34
by Bronze Member on Aug. 2, 2010 at 11:32 PM
We are going to camp this weekend and I have a bridal shower.
owensmom34
by Bronze Member on Aug. 2, 2010 at 11:32 PM

Are you going anywhere fun on vacation?

Quoting kmrtigger:

I need to finish reorganizing closets and finish up back to school shopping. And finish packing for our last summer vacation before school starts on the 25th.

Other than that my week is just spending time with the kids enjoying what little time is left before all the chaos begins.

owensmom34
by Bronze Member on Aug. 2, 2010 at 11:33 PM

Zumba??  I've always wanted to try that.  You will have to let me know what you think!

Quoting Bmat:

I'm visiting a zumba class on Wed.  Today lunch with some friends. That's it. Nothing exciting.

KBix
by on Aug. 2, 2010 at 11:45 PM
We were in TN and KY all weekend and now today until Wed. we are in AR. Wed until the 9th we will be in TX and the 10th we are coming bk through AR on our way bk to GA!! But today was my hubs 26th bday
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bmat
by Bronze Member on Aug. 3, 2010 at 8:29 AM

OK, I will. It turns out it is next week instead. Which is just as well, I have a sinus and ear infection and don't feel much like dancing. :(

Quoting owensmom34:

Zumba??  I've always wanted to try that.  You will have to let me know what you think!

Quoting Bmat:

Bmat
by Bronze Member on Aug. 3, 2010 at 8:30 AM

Happy Birthday to your husband!

You are doing quite a bit of traveling. I've never been in any of those states other than an airport in Georgia.

Quoting KBix:

We were in TN and KY all weekend and now today until Wed. we are in AR. Wed until the 9th we will be in TX and the 10th we are coming bk through AR on our way bk to GA!! But today was my hubs 26th bday

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)