Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do your kids sleep in?

Posted by on Sep. 9, 2010 at 2:33 PM
  • 9 Replies

My girls mostly wear footie jammies and I love them, they are so kid- like lol.

It's mostly cold here, so it works out. What do your kids wear to bed? Sweats? Nightgowns? Footies? Nothing?

by on Sep. 9, 2010 at 2:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
bhwrn1
by on Sep. 9, 2010 at 8:26 PM

It depends on the weather. Sometimes the older two sleep in just their underwear (like Daddy). Other times, they sleep in PJs (short sleeved with shorts, short sleeved with pants or long sleeved with pants). My LO sleep in 2 piece PJs or a 1 piece PJ.

CrazedMomof2
by on Sep. 9, 2010 at 8:28 PM

At 6 and 7 they just wear tshirts and shorts. Or athletic shorts/pants and old sports jerseys LOL They do not have many matching PJs anymore.

KBix
by on Sep. 9, 2010 at 11:15 PM
He is 3 and sleeps in his underwear. He gets put to bed in pjs but strips down to his undies to sleep lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carlajones4
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 2:23 PM

my daughter usually sleeps in a diaper and a tshirt

LoganAndKennedy
by Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:24 AM
It depends on the weather. We are in Texas so sometimes just undies, sometimes pjs, sometimes shorts/ tshirt
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
busydizzymom
by New Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:36 PM
My two youngest wear footies during the colder months and top and short pj's during the warmer weather. The two older girls like to wear sweats in colder weather and light pajamas or nightie during the warmer weather. If it is really warm they all opt out to wear just protective underwear.
eb415
by Member on May. 30, 2013 at 4:18 PM

PJs if it's cool.  If it's warm (we don't have A/C), just a diaper or diaper and t-shirt.  Anyone else have kids that do that when it's hot?

heathers164
by New Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 9:27 AM
He's 9 and he sleeps in PJs and a Goodnites in winter. Summer just a Goodnites and tee shirt
momtoo4boyz
by New Member on Jan. 18, 2014 at 10:05 PM
1 mom liked this
My boys usually wear large white t-shirts and Goodnites for the older two and diapers for the younger two. They have pajama pants like Spongebob, Phineas and Ferb, and Sonic the Hedgehog. But only wear them when its really cold or PJ day at school. Although this past Christmas I bought them footie PJs for a Christmas morning picture.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN