Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Found a product that their child doesn't leak through? I'm finding that everything is becoming unusable. I been using Goodnites. They seemed the best, with minimal leakage. When they started leaking, I went up to the next size (even though they're big on DS). We were good for about 2 months and they're back to leaking again. Thinkin about an extra small adult diaper but not sure if that would be better or not. Idk... Any input?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 12, 2010 at 3:50 PM
Replies (11-13):
heathermom77
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:28 PM
Also switched to Pampers size 7. They contain leaks much better esp on wet and poopy messes

Quoting eb415:

My daughter (8 years old, about 50lbs) was having leaks with goodnites recently.  We switched to pampers cruisers size 7 a couple weeks ago, and haven't had any leaks since.  I think they fit better since I can tighten the top with the tapes, which you can't really do with a pull-up.  She wasn't really a fan of diapers at first, but doesn't mind them now and likes waking up in a dry bed.

We do still have a mattress protector though, just in case.

Emma

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
eb415
by Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 5:13 PM

What does he think of the pampers?  My daughter likes them more than the goodnites since they don't leak, even if she can't put them on herself.  She doesn't have any problems with #2, just wetting at night - I'm glad we don't have to deal with that.

Quoting heathermom77:

Also switched to Pampers size 7. They contain leaks much better esp on wet and poopy messes

Quoting eb415:

My daughter (8 years old, about 50lbs) was having leaks with goodnites recently.  We switched to pampers cruisers size 7 a couple weeks ago, and haven't had any leaks since.  I think they fit better since I can tighten the top with the tapes, which you can't really do with a pull-up.  She wasn't really a fan of diapers at first, but doesn't mind them now and likes waking up in a dry bed.

Emma

heathermom77
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 8:15 AM
Ds has issues with both wetting and messing. He really doesn't know one way or the other just much fewer leaks and easier for me to change

Quoting eb415:

What does he think of the pampers?  My daughter likes them more than the goodnites since they don't leak, even if she can't put them on herself.  She doesn't have any problems with #2, just wetting at night - I'm glad we don't have to deal with that.

Quoting heathermom77:

Quoting eb415:

Emma

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN