Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My 12 year daughter....new plan...

Posted by on Mar. 23, 2011 at 5:52 PM
  • 2 Replies

My 12 year has wet the bed forever...we have used the plastic sheet before, horrible, noisy, uncomfortable and I still had to change the sheet. So then we went to pullups (huggies goodnights).

Well, starting next week, becasue she has had dry pullups, I will be getting the bed pads (saw them in the isle with the depends) and we are going to try them. I am planning on getting two of them, so I can wash one and she will still have one for her bed. They are washable, and supposedly urine won't go through. So we will see. Like I said she has had a few nights a week without an accident, but I think she is afraid to go without a pullup on.

My girls in 2004

by on Mar. 23, 2011 at 5:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Charmed7up
by New Member on Mar. 25, 2011 at 12:42 PM

I had to put a vinyl cover over the mattress, saw some at Bed Bath and Beyond the other day, but I had ordered my from the bedwetting store online. Then I put one of those pads on top of his sheet, and he also wears a good night pull up.

wittner9803
by on Apr. 17, 2011 at 11:40 PM

Did the bed pad, and it has worked so far. She didn't wet the first night, and caught herself the second night. she got up and changed the first pad and put on the second pad. It didn't wet through to the sheets, so I am happy, and she seems to be happy too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)