Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bedwetting

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 9:38 AM
  • 4 Replies
Hi,

My 4 year old daughter still wets her pull up during night. What should I do prevent her night time wetting?

Thanks!
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 9:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
larabear1
by New Member on Nov. 20, 2011 at 2:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Some people recommend limiting what she drinks before bed time. Others say make sure she uses the bathroom right before bed. Still others say to wake her up during the night to use the bathroom. For my dd, who wet the bed until she was about 6 yrs old, we did the last two. It ended up that waking her up was most effective because she was such a deep sleeper. Once she got in the routine of waking up at night, the bed wetting stopped for the most part. It still happens occasionally, but now it's because she kicks her covers off and gets too cold.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angel857
by New Member on Nov. 24, 2011 at 8:10 AM
Thank you very much. I tried limiting milk and taking her to bathroom at 11:30. she started doing fine until she wakes up in the morning.
Thanks again!
kewi86
by on Nov. 29, 2011 at 12:01 PM
That is very helpful. I'm having this problem with my five year old daughter and have tried limiting the drinks and having her use the bathroom two hours before bedtime. She's a deep sleeper so i will try to wake her up frequently until it stop. Thanks

Quoting larabear1:

Some people recommend limiting what she drinks before bed time. Others say make sure she uses the bathroom right before bed. Still others say to wake her up during the night to use the bathroom. For my dd, who wet the bed until she was about 6 yrs old, we did the last two. It ended up that waking her up was most effective because she was such a deep sleeper. Once she got in the routine of waking up at night, the bed wetting stopped for the most part. It still happens occasionally, but now it's because she kicks her covers off and gets too cold.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommylove818
by New Member on Mar. 21, 2012 at 6:44 PM

Quoting larabear1:

Thank you i also have this problem my daughter is 3yrs old just got potty trained jan 21 2012 :) but thanks for your help 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN