• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What Do I do now i have tried everything!

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:47 PM
  • 3 Replies

I have a 7 year old stepson who is with us every other weekend, Every visit he always wets the bed. We have tried everything we could possibly do even went as far as not letting him have anything to drink past 8 pm! That didnt work! If anybody out there hase any ideas please help! I have run out of ideas.

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
3queens
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 1:31 PM

now mine still wet the bed but for about a week or so they didn't when i told about the peepee fairy. I told them that if they woke up dry the peepee fairy would leave them a prize the next night and that did work forabout a week or so.  Now I am trying to make them hold their teetee for minutes at time during the day to help strength their bladder so I hope and pray in a few months or so they will be  dry in the night for good. I read about that on WEB MD

pauliebear
by on Apr. 21, 2009 at 8:20 AM

I'm not sure of your situation with the other parent, but perhaps your stepson is having seperation issues.  Does he just wet the bed at your house?  I have noticed over the years that when my stepson felt a little more insecure, he was more prone to wet the bed.

owensmom34
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2010 at 4:53 PM

I think some kids just take time and will have problems even when they are older but if you feel uneasy or frustrated I would consult your doctor.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)