Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you have a bedtime routine?

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 2:17 AM
  • 12 Replies

Every night i give him a warm  bath, read a story, and let him use the potty before bed. How about you, what's your bedtime routine?

by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 2:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyLady
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 2:36 AM

We do the same here.  We brush teeth, have baths, dry off, get into jammies, comb hair, I read a story of their choosing, then they go to the potty and then I tuck them in.

bam920
by Member on Jun. 21, 2009 at 7:33 AM

Bath, jammies, milk/snack, brush teeth, books and I "snuggle" them for just a few minutes in bed w/ lights out.  Seems to work!

my2.5boys
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 9:20 AM
We don't really have one.

Only His Noodly Appendage can enlighten you. 

s.t.e.p.h
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 9:23 AM

We do bath time,brush teeth,story time. Then my oldest goes potty, and I tuck them into their beds. Pretty basic..but it works for us.

((*Steph-23 year old stay at home momma to my 3 March babies:Elijah,Brayden and Hannah.

Mom2SKMB
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 10:41 AM

We brush teeth, baths, then story.

londamg
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 2:35 PM

wow sounds like everyone has the same rutine LOL

thats the way it is for us as well.

bath {most nights sometimes its too late} brush teeth,daughter puts on pull up, then we all sit on the couch and read one storie each, give hugs/kisses and i love yous then its off to bed.

is there a bed time for you kids? during school it was 8 for both of them now its summer so im letting them stay up. I think this next school year i will change it to 8 for our daughter and 8:30 for our son since hes older.

DMOM9703
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 7:01 PM

I have the same routine as the other moms... brush teeth, bath, read story, go potty, and then bed.  I put my son to sleep @ 8.

teralg
by on Jun. 22, 2009 at 10:17 AM

About 8pm I'll turn off all the lights and try to put in a calm movie or something.  This is after baths, if it's bath night.  We all get into our pj's and just set and relax for a little while.  Sometimes they'll get a small snack, then potty and to bed.  Our youngest usually crashes first.

Boothfamily
by on Jun. 22, 2009 at 11:03 AM

Absolutely. Brush, floss, potty, brush hair and to bed!

KRISTAL_WILDER
by Member on Jun. 22, 2009 at 11:42 AM

Lots of good night hugs and kisses

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)