Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cafemom, When will their be a winner declared?

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 5:14 PM
  • 5 Replies

When will a winner be declared for the $250 Toys R Us Giftcard? Just wondering? Thanks :)

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 5:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Chrystal_A
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 6:12 PM

I think its after the 21st.The topic that reads Enter to win a $250 gift card says

"  No Purchase Necessary. Starts June 10, 2009 and ends July 21, 2009. Open to U.S. residents who are at least 16 years old and members of CafeMom. Void where prohibited. Click here for Official Rules. "

GlitterMEpInk
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 8:25 PM

oh..lol.. Thanks! I signed up in early june, and forgot.. It's that little italic print.. Gets me everytime..lol

Quoting Chrystal_A:

I think its after the 21st.The topic that reads Enter to win a $250 gift card says

"  No Purchase Necessary. Starts June 10, 2009 and ends July 21, 2009. Open to U.S. residents who are at least 16 years old and members of CafeMom. Void where prohibited. Click here for Official Rules. "

Chrystal_A
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 10:56 PM

LOL np Im in 2 groups giving out gift cards and so I check it often as I forget which is which so I knew how to locate it.

Quoting GlitterMEpInk:

oh..lol.. Thanks! I signed up in early june, and forgot.. It's that little italic print.. Gets me everytime..lol

Quoting Chrystal_A:

mrsjmomma
by on Jul. 6, 2009 at 1:01 AM

Haha I was waiting too! I thought It ended June 21st...I need to learn how to read!

GlitterMEpInk
by on Jul. 7, 2009 at 1:21 AM

LoL.. Don't feel bad your not the only one who needs to learn how to read!! hahaah....

Quoting mrsjmomma:

Haha I was waiting too! I thought It ended June 21st...I need to learn how to read!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)