Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dry during the day, only wet at night?

Posted by on Jul. 20, 2009 at 7:05 PM
  • 10 Replies

I was just wondering how many kids were completely potty trained during the day and only wet at night. I know the group is called "helping your child through bedwetting" but I was just seeing how many other moms were still working on potty training during the day?

Tiffany does pretty good about going to the bathroom during the daytime, yes, she does have her accidents on occasion but everynight, it never fails, she wets the bed.

by on Jul. 20, 2009 at 7:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LuvnMyLittleMen
by on Jul. 21, 2009 at 11:22 AM

My son is 6 so .. yes he is completely trained throughout the day and only has problems at night :)

MommyLady
by on Jul. 21, 2009 at 2:37 PM

My 6 y/o and almost 4 y/o are both 100% accident free during the day, have been for ages and ages. They had finished potty learning at 31 and 29 months, respectively.  Both wet at night though, no matter what I do.  My youngest has not started potty learning yet.

amy7243
by on Jul. 22, 2009 at 8:53 AM

Yes my boys are totally potty trained during the day, just bedwetters at night.

Plus-size-mommy
by on Sep. 26, 2009 at 10:45 AM

Yep, my 4 year old is 100% trained during the day and sometimes dry at night but he has soaked the bed the past 4 nights in a row, I dk what is going on!

grace2joy
by on Sep. 27, 2009 at 12:03 AM

My youngest is almost 3, and I am still working on staying dry during the day.

infinitydld
by on Sep. 27, 2009 at 1:53 AM

My 3 1/2 year old is such a sound sleeper she doesn't wake up to go potty, even trying to wake her OR just taking her to the potty while asleep hasn't worked.  So we still use a pullup or goodnites when she sleeps.  Sometimes she wakes up dry, but not always, she does use the potty when awake during the day though, few accidents, but not a lot.

Mom2SKMB
by on Sep. 27, 2009 at 2:07 AM

My 3 year olds are trained during the day (finally!) but not at night yet.

teralg
by on Sep. 27, 2009 at 8:01 AM

our dd, 4, is finally completely daytime trained, it happened over the summer.  But at night it's a different story.  We need to start limiting liquids more and things and then I think it will work.  She has Autism so these things are really hard for her to understand, so it may take a little while.

piccymama
by New Member on Sep. 27, 2009 at 4:29 PM

My 5 year old has been dry in the day for two years now, but wet almost every night.  My oldest was dry at night within a couple of months of being dry in the day, and baby sister started being dry at night by 3, at the same time she was dry in the day. Go figure. piccymama

Aurorasmom
by on Sep. 30, 2009 at 8:04 PM
aurora is fully potty trained for daytime, but has accidents at night averaging 3-4 nights a week. practice makes perfect i guess.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)