Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tell me what you think.

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 9:50 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 214 Total Views
Does anyone else like the musical "Wicked"?  I have not seen it but I have the soundtrack to it and I love the music.  My sister was fortunate enough to fly to New York and see it and she said it was great.   What is your opinion?
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 9:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
SANDYCAT
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 9:57 PM
YES- GO SEE " WICKED ".  I PERSONALLY KNOW THE MAN WHO PLAYS THE WIZARD OF OZ.- DAVID GARRISON   I TOOK CARE OF HIS MOTHER AS A PRIVATE DUTY NURSE FOR OVER 1 1/2YRS., BUT GOD BLESS HER- SHE JUST PASSED AWAY 2 DAYS AGO.
danda_bear
by on Apr. 15, 2007 at 2:05 AM
        Would you believe it. I  actually flew to Houston a wk ago last thurs to see it and it was so fun!!!  All of the girls in our family including my mom and siste -n- kids and my girls went.  We had agroup of 12.  We all loved it. In fact my girls have memorized the soundtrack.  Of course it helps that we are (ok me) Wizard of Oz fans.    The stage and sets are dark but the play and songs are lighthearted and fun.  The part of Glinda is hilarious.  I am trying to talk my hubby into taking us to LA this summer to see it there even.  I have been Wickified:)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)