Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Messed up credit!!!!

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 12:19 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 482 Total Views
I have bad credit with 3 repos of cars and the rest is little bills...but is it truwe after 7-10 yrs the repos fall of...i just have no extra money to make payment plan on these repo and right now iam going to colleg..so its hard for me but we want to buy the house that we live in so bad....i live in Goodyear on estrella parkway by that new Walmart they built next to I-10....what can i do...i need help sorting out my debts and oaying them off....i have no credit card debts and no bankruptcies..thank god.  Please help me!? Thanks
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 12:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
simone_ck
by Group Owner on Jun. 14, 2007 at 1:07 PM
okay, the first thing you have to do is go to each web site and pull each individual credit report
www.experian.com
www.equifax.com
www.transunion.com
you don't have to pay anything if you just get 1 from each one.
then message me and I will tell you want to do from there.
azprmommy
by New Member on Jun. 14, 2007 at 1:51 PM
Your awsome thank you so much...i would really appreciate that..i will go ahead and pull my credit from each web, but one question do i pull mine or my husband or can i pull both of ours...we'er married so i don't know if that would make a diffence cuz  i heard once you get married his credit becomes your credit, but i had pulled it awhile back and he had some debts that weren"t on my credit report...well let me know .  Thanks a bunch!  :)
simone_ck
by Group Owner on Jun. 14, 2007 at 9:24 PM
no, you still have each of your own credit, the only accounts that will be on both are ones you ontained together. so, pull both yours and his. let me know!
azprmommy
by New Member on Jun. 16, 2007 at 2:24 PM
ok ...i will do ...ill let you know once i have a chance to pull them..thanxs
simone_ck
by Group Owner on Jun. 17, 2007 at 12:13 PM
okay great!
EyesWideOpen
by New Member on Apr. 11, 2008 at 11:33 AM

azprmommy,

The repos stay on your credit for 10 years. If you are purchasing a home the credit reporting agency will only report it up to 7 years. The best way to get rid of those pesky small debts is to find a company that you can consolidate then. Depending on the amount of income you have coming in and the amount  of debt you owe will determine how quickly you can get them paid off. You might try going to friends or family members to see if they will help with the small bills, and make out a personal repayment plan through them.

You can reach me through my e-mail address at  youreyeswide24@aol.com

I will be happy to help you in any way I can. E-mail me and lets see what were dealing with and then we will go from there.

Starla

savvymama
by New Member on Apr. 15, 2008 at 12:20 PM
I've had some credit problems in the wake of my separation, etc.  I just started working with someone who has a really good reputation for restoring credit.  There is a fee attached, but she really goes to bat for you and makes all the phone calls, gets debts reduced, whatever you need.  I'm not sure if this is the kind of thing that would be helpful to you.  Let me know if you're interested, and I'll give you more specific information.  :) Pat
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)