Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mama's Got A Mustache!

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 7:47 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 197 Total Views

I'm half Italian and many of you are familiar with female Italians and facial hair -LOL!  Actually, I've been fortunate, the only time I've ever had and thing that made it look like I had a mustache was when I was on birth control pills and spent too much time in the sun!!!

I get my compassion and sensitivty from being Italian, my love to  drink from being Irish and my temper from being German.  I'm a mutt!!!!

See if you can add a post playing off of a heritage trait the you have....

Middle-Aged Mom
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 7:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
lucindamartinez
by Member on Mar. 8, 2009 at 5:19 PM

I get my Warrior Princess that refuses to quit no matter what from my Cherokee ancestors.  I get my woefully pale skin with freckles, dark hair, and blue eyes from my English ancestors.  And the temper....we will also attribute that to the German in me.  LOL!  Too bad I didn't get the coloring from the German (or Cherokee) side like my brothers, who can tan easily.  No...not me, I'm the super pale one hiding from the sun.  ; )  That's okay.....better to keep that sensitive facial skin out of the sun anyways. 

JennasNanny
by Member on Mar. 9, 2009 at 9:53 AM

What heritage has to do with drinking lots of scotch? 

emptynest242
by on Mar. 9, 2009 at 1:18 PM

you rockLol Donna, we love you, even if you do have a temper! I have one too, from my fathers English and Irish side. I do love a good cold one and every once in awhile, I tend to snub my husband when I think he's being disguisting! He calls that my English side coming out! ha  My compassionate and loving side comes from my mothers side, Cajun French.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)