Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have a Great Day =0)

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:20 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 139 Total Views

Hope you all have a tail waggin good day =0)

Middle-Aged Mom
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 7:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
island_barb-200
by Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:32 AM

HAVE TO GO WAX A FLOOR THEN OFF TO COLUMBIA TO SEE HOW MY BROTHER IS DOING,,I KNOW I WONT GET IN THE ROOM TO SEE HIM BUT I NEED TO KNOW HE IS DOING OK,,JUST HOPE THESE DRS CAN DO MORE FOR HIM THEN THIS SILLY HOSPITAL HERE

THEN PICK UP MATERIALS FOR 2 APARTMENT REHABS WE ARE WORKING ON THAT HAVE BE DONE BY MAY 1,,

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY LADIES

emptynest242
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:42 PM

waveGood Morning/Afternoon ladies,

It's not quite afternoon here yet, but it may be for some of you. I have been missing in action, and most of you, probably think for good, but I just had to re-group, and de stress. My husband finally found a new job. Let's just hope the economy picks up, and cars start selling.

It's been on the chilly side here, but today is so sunny, and bright! I am determined to have a good day, no matter what. It involves washing my dog, and possibly mopping my floors, but that all depends on how wiped out I am, after the dog washing! lol

hugs everyone,

Theresa

FoxyLady42
by Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 8:51 PM

Just another full day of Inspections for me. Boss is tagging along with me today to do Quality control. HaHA her excuse, she just wants to get out of the office. Looking forward to tomorrow, hoping that it is good news for all of us employees! I will let you know the outcome.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)