Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

patches

Posted by on Sep. 10, 2007 at 8:49 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 313 Total Views
this year will be my first year leading the brownies of the troop and we my co leader and i want to do a couple of troop patch things the ideas we have so far are a birthday party for juliette gordon lowe in the fall and then a camping thing in the spring.  any othere ideas that are simply and fairly non expensive because my co leader and i may end up paying out of pockets for them.  also are there certain requirements for patches or is it a show up and participate an you get a patch?  thanks for helping
by on Sep. 10, 2007 at 8:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
MommasWorld
by New Member on Sep. 13, 2007 at 2:42 PM
It has been a decade or so since I was a Girl Scout.  I do remember the Girl Scout Book spelled everything out so we could even earn patches when we were not at the meeting.  I earned a several patches by completing projects with my mother watching over me...at the park, in the kitchen...at the stores...etc.

I am sure the books have changed as our Brownie Troop does not even require us to have the books.  Check your leader's guide or whatever they call it now a days and you should be able to find the answer.  I hope someone else comes to comment and is more helpful.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)