- 1 package (19 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 cup
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile in a small saucepan, combine cream and nutmeg. Cook, uncovered, over medium-low
heatin butter until heated through (do not boil). Stir in Parmesan cheese until melted.
- Drain pasta; transfer to a large serving bowl. Add cheese sauce; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
There are no replies to this post.