Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Seattle transplant to Lehi/Saratoga Springs needs FRIENDS!!!

Hello we just moved here from Seattle and i'm finding it incredibly difficult to make friends. LDS or not. And finding it very lonely. Anyone else find it this way? I would love to get together sometime for the kiddos to play and some adult convo. :-)

by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 6:09 PM
Replies (41-49):
MylilMonkey08
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:02 AM

Well it looks like nobody else got a chance to see the park post, so I guess we better plan a different date, lol I don't want to be sitting at the park by myself.

joncort2
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 7:55 AM
Sorry! I have strep throat and sick kiddos! Totally forgot in all the sick craziness! I do still want to try and meet up sometime with our kiddos. Let me know! ; )
MylilMonkey08
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:43 AM

When you guys are all better we can plan another day.  Hope you guys feel better soon.

N07now
by on Dec. 23, 2012 at 8:33 PM
Hello! I work but would love to meet up and find new friends. We moved here 6 years ago and I hate the clique mentality around here. Maybe once the holidays are over we can meet up? We live in Saratoga and I have 2 boys- a 5 year-old and a 9 month old.
Ashlalane
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:08 AM
I'm on the same page as you! I would love to get together!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Chelseadawn08
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:23 AM
Sadly enough I have lived in Utah County my whole life so I have only heard about the wonderful ppl beyond the Mormon boarders!!! Lol But we live in Pleasant Grove and struggle with ward stuff also and it doesn't help when my daughter was brain washed by her grandmas to be babtised so that is a mess in itself. All I know is we need some open minded normal friends!! i have a 8yr old daughter and a 6yr old son and they don't have a lot friends around here since we don't do the Mormon thing. So please message me and let's start changing ppl perspective so the reality changes around here!
Mumof2boys03
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:12 PM
Quoting Chelseadawn08:

Sadly enough I have lived in Utah County my whole life so I have only heard about the wonderful ppl beyond the Mormon boarders!!! Lol But we live in Pleasant Grove and struggle with ward stuff also and it doesn't help when my daughter was brain washed by her grandmas to be babtised so that is a mess in itself. All I know is we need some open minded normal friends!! i have a 8yr old daughter and a 6yr old son and they don't have a lot friends around here since we don't do the Mormon thing. So please message me and let's start changing ppl perspective so the reality changes around here!

Hey I have lived in Utah County my whole life too! Well almost...moved to Vegas for a bit then lived in St. George until last year. But I grew up in Orem! I have a 5 yr old, 7 month old and 1 on the way! All boys! :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Chelseadawn08
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:34 PM
Oh I did live in Vegas for 6months but never again! We kept to ourselves so I didn't meet anyone! Haha! I actually grew up in Salem/Payson/west Mountian area so I'm a country bumpkin! Lmao!
Mumof2boys03
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:32 AM
Quoting Chelseadawn08:

Oh I did live in Vegas for 6months but never again! We kept to ourselves so I didn't meet anyone! Haha! I actually grew up in Salem/Payson/west Mountian area so I'm a country bumpkin! Lmao!

Oh I hated Vegas! I went to culinary school there but was only there for 3 months because I found out I was pregnant! Vegas was nasty.. ha ha ha

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN