Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Eagle Mountain/Saratoga Springs/Lehi playdates?

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 4:35 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 282 Total Views

Hello everyone!

I have a 21 month old that desperately needs some social interraction. I've been under medical treatment for a year and it keeps me in the house a lot more than I would like. This poor thing needs some fun! Are there any moms out there that have little ones and would like to put together playdates? I have a large enough home to host as well. I live in the Ranches in Eagle Mountain.

by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 4:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
jayden0412
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:47 AM

Hi, I have a 22 month old and live in draper up on the Suncrest mountain. I have an older daughter who is in school until 2:15 everyday so my little one would love some sort of play group 

DmpMommy
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 12:14 AM
1 mom liked this
Hey! I just moved to Eagle Mtn last week. I have a daughter who turns two tomorrow and a two month old as well. I'd love to get together for playdates sometime. Send me a personal message if you are interested! :0)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
beck1880
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 8:59 AM

I also live in Suncrest. My daughter is 13 months old and could use some social interaction.  I would love to get together for a play date sometime. 

Ashlalane
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:02 AM
Hi,
I have an 18 month old, and I live in Lehi and would love to have play dates!
chrissylibert
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 6:03 PM
I too live in Eagle Mountain in The Ranches. Would love to meet some new people. I have a 7yr old son, 5 yr old daughter, and a 16 mo old son.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)