Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello!

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 7:32 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 237 Total Views

Hi, my name is Summer. I move to Utah in June of 2011 from Virginia. I have 2 boys (2 next week and 4). We live on Traverse Mountain and my oldest goes to Challenger. I do not have any friends in Utah and I was kinda holding out in case we moved, but it looks like we might be here for a while and I would love to have a local group,of friends. 

by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 7:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MonaB
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:02 PM

HI! I have been in UT since 2001. My kids at 11,8 and 4.  I'm from WV.  We sometimes go to Thanksgiving Point for outings! Mabye we could meet up. I know how tough it is being here and not being LDS.  Once your kids get older and you get a group of friends chances are you won't want to leave!  Monica

N07now
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:52 AM
Hi Summer - I work during the week but would love to meet up. I have a 5 year old and 10 month old. My husband lived in VA for a couple of years. I wish we had moved there instead of here ;). Did you move here for IMFlash?
Theaterchick
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 1:45 PM
Hello summer. I am a full time student but would love to hang. I have a set of twins who are 14 months old and a lil girl due in april. I'm from California originally but been in utah since 2009 and I still don't really know anyone.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Chelseadawn08
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:49 PM
Hello! My name is Chelsea and I have a 8yr girl and 6yr old boy! Welcome to Utah and yes it is kind of lame out here but we make it work! I am always up for coffee or something fun to do! Ttys -Chelsea
Ashlalane
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:00 AM
My name is Ashley, and I live right next to Teaverse Mountain. I have an 18 month old, and would to hang out! I stay at home so it gets pretty lonely when you don't feel accepted. Even LDS people who don't go to church get the same treatment as non-members. ( I'm one of them) I feel more comfortable around non- LDS people at times because I don't feel like "a project" for them to get me to go to church. I wonder " am I not worth being someone's friend more than them just trying to " save me"?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)