Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok so I am new on here so I am going to jump for it! I have been wanting to start a (don't laugh) a crochet and knitting group! But with coffee and normal ppl that don't discuss what is happening in relief society! I have awesome neighbors but even still I don't really fit in with my tattoos and piercings! We can do it during school while the kids are gone or we can do it after and they can all play! I have a 8 yr girl and 6 yr boy that are fun and needing more friends ( and so do I ) I even have a nerdy gamer husband so ur husband even has someone to play with! We have a pool table, ps3, lots of toys, games and crafts! We can even teach ur kids how to knit! Mine know how to crochet, they are slow but they love it! I hope I hear back from u lovely gals cause I want to start this ASAP!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:32 AM
Replies (11-14):
Chelseadawn08
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:43 PM
I thought of Thursday evenings for u actually!! Hehehe!
Chelseadawn08
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:11 PM
Or Tuesdays!
AGarcia29
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Are you guys still knitting and bitching? IDK how to knit but I'm willing to learn and I for sure know how to do the other. I have a new born but I'm sure he wouldn't mind coming along

Chelseadawn08
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 10:50 PM
I would love to get it started! So far I have messaged the women on here and I haven't back from, which I understand being busy! So if u would like to start with me and bring a friend or two or just you text me 8017962146! Hope to hear from u!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)