Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would love some new girlfriends!

Posted by   + Show Post
I've lived in Utah County now for 3 years, and even though I'm LDS ( not active) and like to drink wine on occasion, it's so hard to find friends. I have an 18 month old son who needs play dates and make new friends too. I feel uncomfortable around the other moms in my neighborhood. I'm SO not apart of their group! I'm extremely nice to them, but because I don't go to church I don't get invited to hang out, play dates etc...
I'm 30 years old, and would love to find even just one awesome girl who is open-minded and loves to have fun, to hang out with...
I think even doing group activities with our little ones who be so fun!
Please if there is anyone who would like to get together, talk, shop, eat, whatever, let me know!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:46 AM
Replies (11-16):
chrissylibert
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:38 PM
I am interested in meeting up. I don't get on here as often as I would like but I am on facebook at chrissy libert goehring.
Mumof2boys03
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:37 PM
I'm totally up for getting together! Just let me know when!
hollster8
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:16 AM

Provo Towne Center Mall Playplace

Friday, Feb 8th, 2013

10:30am

This play area is perfect for toddlers. It's enclosed so we can chat it up while the babes play and not have to worry about them running off!

For those who want, we can grab lunch at the food court after play time.

(The play place is located on the lower level by Sears.)

Let me know if you'll be there!  I'm excited to meet more of you!  Also, if there's a date that works better let me know.  There's nothing special about this date.

Ashlalane
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 4:47 PM
We will be moving soon from Lehi to Lindon. I hope I'll be closer to some of you girls, so we can hang out, and our kids can make friends too...
hollster8
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:46 PM

We are in Orem, so we'll be neighbors! ;)

aubbydarned1
by on May. 6, 2013 at 11:14 PM

I know nothing has been said on here for awhile. But I would love a play date. I have a 6 year old and a 2 month old!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)