Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to Draper need some friends with common interests

Posted by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 8:08 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 196 Total Views

My Husband and I moved to Draper about six months ago and we have a new baby.  We relocated from Washington and it has been seriously difficult.  Back home my friends and I enjoy being active going for hikes, walks, going to lunch, going out and drinking some wine. I'm a big wine-o I love trying new wines and since having the baby I just have my hubby to share a glass with which isn't bad but come on I need some friends.  Also I'd like to find friends to socialize with who have kids so my little guy can make some friends too.

by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 8:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
hollster8
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 9:34 PM

Hi there!  My husband and I live in Orem, and we totally get the difficulty of living in Utah sometimes.  We actually just got into wine (we used to be mormon so we didn't drink), and my husband loves it, but I'm struggling to find some I like.  So if you want to help teach me the ropes, I'm totally up for that! haha!

We are having a meetup tomorrow, if you're interested!  It's in Provo, so a little bit of a drive for you, but we'd love to have you!

Its at the Provo Towne Center mall, at 10:30 am in the play area. 

Maybe in the future we can have a get together closer to you!

AGarcia29
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 9:49 PM

Believe me I would be more than happy to make the drive! Unfortunately I'm taking a CPR class tomorrow from 1-4 but please keep me posted and let me know of any future meetups! Also, the wines here are way different from what they have in WA so I'm just trying things out too but so far so good lol.  Thanks for the message and hit me up for future play dates

hollster8
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:00 PM

I just made another play date for next Thurs, hopefully people can come even though its' Valentine's day.  Hopefully you can make that one, too!  I've always wanted to take a CPR class, but never took the time.  Good for you!  See you soon!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)