Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Playdate! 2/14/13

Posted by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 9:46 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 271 Total Views

I thought I'd schedule another play date so we can kind of plan ahead and make it so more people can come.  And yes, I'm fully aware that I went a bit crazy with the pretty Valentine's colors.  I'm bored tonight, haha :)

Valentine's "Party!"

Let's meet at Krispy Kreme in Orem for some Valentine's treats and fun.  We can have a Valentines exchange with the kiddos for those who want to participate. If you're not into sugary treats, come anyway, we'd love to see you!

Maybe I'll try to bring a craft/activity/coloring page to keep the kids busy after they eat treats so we can all talk a bit :).  Hope to see you there!

Where: Krispy Kreme, 417 West 1300 South, Orem

When:  Thursday, Feb 14

Time: 3:00pm
(this can be changed, if needed)

If we have enough people to make it worth it, we can all chip in for a dozen to make it a bit cheaper.  If there's just a few of us, we can just each buy what we need.

Also, please let me know if anyone is interested in doing a Valentines exchange between the kids.  That way we'll know if we should bring some, and how many to bring. 

by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 9:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
hollster8
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 2:28 PM

*bump* :)

Mumof2boys03
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 3:21 PM
1 mom liked this

The colors are so festive! :)

We will be there... There is no way I can't not leave the house for a whole week! I would go mad! 

And we would love to do a Valentines exchange too! :)

Mumof2boys03
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Bump!
beck1880
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:05 PM

I wish I could attend this play date but my daughter has had a cold all week and I don't want her to get anyone else sick.  Thanks Hollister8 for putting these together!  I'm hoping to make it to the next one.  Happy early Valentine's Day everyone!

hollster8
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Hope your little girl feels better soon! 

hollster8
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:48 PM

I am so excited to eat some unhealthy donuts!! Hope everyone else is, too ;)

hollster8
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:32 PM

So Audrey just went down for her nap, a little later than usual.  We will still be at Krispy Kreme today, we just might be a little late.  Just so anyone who comes can recognize me, I'm blonde, have a pink shirt on with a black blazer jacket today.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN