Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Girls Night? No kids allowed! :)

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:53 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 277 Total Views

So, a while back some girlfriends and I went out for drinks and karaoke at Applebee's of all places!  It was really fun, and appetizers are half off.  I have never sang karaoke in public, and have no intentions to, but I am always willing to have a couple drinks and watch others do it. ;)

Would anyone be interested/willing in doing this?  I need to find more details on what night it is but I just wanted to see if it would even be something people would want to do.

by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Mumof2boys03
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:59 PM
Me me me!! I can't drink for another 10 weeks but I would totally go for the company! :)
Theaterchick
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:35 AM
That sounds awesome. I can't drink for another like 2 months lol. But it would be awesome to meet some friends.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
beck1880
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:29 AM

Sounds like fun! I think a girls night sounds fun.  Should we throw a couple of dates out for the group to give feed back on what day would work best for those interested?

hollster8
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:30 PM

Yes!  So, the Applebee's in American Fork has karaoke nights on Thursdays, and the one in Orem has karaoke on Tuesdays.  Are Tuesdays or Thursdays better?  Which location is better? Once we figure that out I'll throw out some more specific dates.

P.s. - for you preggo non-drinkers, virgin drinks are just as fun! :)

beck1880
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:30 AM

Either night would work for me.  I just need to make sure that the hubby can be home to watch our daughter. 

redtiger10
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 6:14 PM

I could definately use a girl's night out. I'll need to find a babysitter because my husband works both of those nights, but I would love to get out for a couple hours.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)