Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owning your Own Business from Home, and Understanding costs .......

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 10:02 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 165 Total Views

Hi everyone!  My name is Sarah, and I have been working from home for the past 3 years now give or take.  In this time I have done A LOT of research on the Many ways there are to work from home.

There is a little misconception when it comes to costs.  I have worked for several different companies, and used several different Internet Instant Pay Programs, and there is one comment that I have heard more often than any other.... and that is: "Oh, it costs something?  If it costs something, then I'm not interested".

I want everyone to understand that when running your own business from home, it will cost you something.  Whether it is advertising, Business Cards, Domain Name Purchase, Monthly Fees to Host Your Website, Product Purchase, etc.....

I know we'd all like to believe that we can get things in life for FREE, but that is just Not Possible!  There is No Possible way to run your own business without there being any costs involved.  YES there are some ways to make some extra money by doing Surveys, and Pay Per Clicks.  I have tried those routes, but I've also spent at Least Triple the time trying to make a few dollars that way than I have running my own business from home. 

What you need to do before making any decisions at all.... is Ask Questions!  Do Your Research!  There are SO Many other women out there willing to help!  Some work from home opportunities only ask for a One Time Fee, and others have Monthly fees, or Monthly Product Purchase Minimums.  Once you find the right Internet Opportunity, or Direct Sales Business that is right for you..... Stick With It, and you will see progression!!!  Although some programs have Instant Results, It takes several months to see Profit most of the time, and that is what Some People don't tell you right away.  It takes time, just like in any other business you would run outside the home.  Only difference is that it costs MUCH LESS, and truly doesn't take near as long to Profit.

Talk to your friends here on Cafe Mom, and you will be surprised how much you can learn.  Ask away!!!  I, as well as many other Women are here to help you succeed!  I know how difficult it is finding the right opportunity to work from home, and I am happy to help any other mommy who is willing to learn and earn :o).

To Much Success!

Sarah Napolitano

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 10:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)