Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Harder this time

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 8:57 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • 298 Total Views

is anyone else finding it harder to be pregnant this time. With my other two i was never this sick or tired. I feel bad because i dont have the energy i used to or i never feel like doing anything. I figured that since i had two kids i would be able to just keep going but it just isnt as easy as i thought.

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 8:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
autumnsmommy02
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:00 AM

Yes! I feel the same way. I'm thinking my problem is more that I only had 11 months of not being pregnant in between baby  #2 and #3 though. I'm exhausted. With my first 2 I had a good 5 yrs. + in between being pregnant so my body had a break. I assumed this would be easier since my body should still be used to being pregnant but ... WOW was I wrong! LOL

tel4him
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 8:02 AM

This one has totally been harder!  I was so sick and I'm just so tired all the time.  I'm not enjoying being pregnant either.  I guess I've been chalking that up to this one being a "surprise" that we weren't prepared for.  But, YES, this pregnancy is harder!

Theresa, proud homeschooling mom to Ellie, age 7, Ian, age 6, and...

theveryboredone
by on Nov. 11, 2009 at 5:24 PM

oh my gosh yes!! we thought the 3rd time would be the charm. you figure with the 3rd pregnancy your body would have it down right? wrong! I thought my second pregnancy was hard but this one blows it out of the water

tyrelsmom
by on Nov. 11, 2009 at 5:48 PM
I guess I'm the odd one out. My third was my easiest pregnancy. And I had a 3 and a 1 year old.
PiccoloMama
by on Nov. 11, 2009 at 5:55 PM

I have good days and bad days some days I am so nauseous, tried and don't want to get out of bed. Than on other days I am fine, just alittle nauseous and can play with the kids just fine. I have a 3 year old DD and a 1 year old DS.

theveryboredone
by on Nov. 11, 2009 at 8:06 PM

I have a 4 yr old and a 2 yr old. Some days it is sooo hard to get out of bed. I throw up when i make them breakfast, i throw up when i make them lunch, or feed the dog, change a diaper, and just about any event through out the day. I wish i could have a nap time :(

Army_wife05
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:23 AM

I have a 4 and 2 year old too. They are so much fun but on days when i feel the worst is when they seem to fight all the time. My husband is in the army so he is gone alot and its just hard some days because a little bit of help would be nice or at least my kids behaving would help. (ha ha) I love being pregnant but this time it just seems that everything is harder from cooking and cleaning to just getting out of bed.

KokoJones
by on Nov. 28, 2009 at 3:43 PM

it IS much harder this time... i don't know if it's cuz i am preggo and trying to keep up with an 8 yr old and 4 yr old while bein preggo or what... but i am so thankful my hubs new job allows him to be home more, because he helps me out a lot. thank heavens cuz i went thru a rough patch with the morning sickness this time

CafeMom Tickers

Koko- navy wife-mommy of two- currently baking baby #3

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)