Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anything different?

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 2:15 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 206 Total Views

They say that every pregnancy is different, but the 3rd pregnancy is almost by its self cause everythings faster?  Have you noticed this?  Did you show faster? Feel like its going faster..? Tell all of us newly preggos for the 3rd time how it is lol.  What should we expect?

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 2:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 2:23 PM

Actually this pregnancy has been great. I never got sick or real tired feeling. I started showing around 18 weeks or so. I started showing faster with my first two. I didn't start feeling the baby until i was like 22 weeks. Even though every things is taking longer the pregnancy is flying by.Overall this has been the best pregnancy so far. 

by on Mar. 9, 2009 at 11:27 PM

Well this one I did not have no signs that I was pregnancy. I ended up in the ER on Sept 30, 2008. They were treating me for my heart. I have high blood pressure. I did past out on my aunt and my youngest son the week before on Sunday. I did scare them both and my little cousin that night. My aunt would not let me drive after that. So I had to go to the dr the next day to find out what was going on with me. She did not know what to say was wrong with me. So I was not aloud to drive for a week and 2 days. That drove me crazy. Then when I ended up in the ER and found out I was pregnancy I was very shocked. I was scared and did not want to tell my dad. Yes I am 32 years old. I ended up being tired a lot. I did not start getting sick until Dec. But know I know that this is going a lot faster for me then the beginning of the pregnancy. Everyone keeps telling me that this is liking having my first one again. I will say that I am scared more this time then I was with my boys.

by on Mar. 10, 2009 at 12:37 PM

Yeah! I believe that every pregnancy is different along with every woman too. the last two pregnancies were sooo different. with my 1st i was energized and sick all the time, i was never hungry, no cravings no hot flashes. then with my second, i got sick 1 time, tired most of the time from beginning to end.  got some bigger than the 1st was hungry all the time. not like oh i am eating for two. my belly growled all the time. smells made me sick.

with this one i am 5wks 4 dys. still way early but i knew i was preg before i even bought a test! my boobs hurt immediately and i have had just a sick blah feeling minus 2 dys. but it comes and goes all day. come 3 o clock i feel like i can't make it through the rest of the day i am so tired. but i am not showing and trying to watch what i eat so i can be healthy.  i do still walk and will till the doc says otherwise.  

by Group Owner on Mar. 10, 2009 at 12:45 PM
This one, so far, has been my easiest. I'm only 8 weeks, but its still been different. I am not "sick" but I get nasuated fairly easy. I get really hungry then cant seem to eat more than a couple bites. With both of my others, when I got hungry I could eat more than most teenage I'm not near as tired, even chasing a 1 year old and 3 year old around all day. I am very moody though, enough to even get on MY nerves.

by Group Admin on Mar. 28, 2009 at 10:13 AM

by on Mar. 28, 2009 at 10:16 AM

The only difference so far in this one is the lesser movement, and while I don't have nausea anymore, half the ffods I eat make me ill after I eat them

by on Mar. 28, 2009 at 6:49 PM

This pregnancy is a little different than my first two. I have hardly any nausea anymore! YAY! It only lasted maybe 2 1/2 weeks and now it's gone unless I don't eat for a long time. Now I just feel hungry around the clock and very tired.

by Group Admin on Apr. 3, 2009 at 11:40 AM

This is a weird pregnancy for me... I was sick 24/7 with my other 2....This one I am sick in the early AM, and late at night...During the day I am ok as long as I dont smell anything terrible...  I feel a bit like Ive lost my mind, but at the same time dont care.... I easily get annoyed and usually over stupid stuff... I have MAJOR internal gas that is sometimes to the point of painful if this was my first I would have gone to the ER with fear of miscarriage but I know its just gas... I cannot WAIT till I reach my 2nd trimester.... At least Ill have 3 months of bliss...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)