Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hows everyone feeling?

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:15 PM
  • 17 Replies
  • 295 Total Views

Just wondering how everyone here is feeling.  I know we are all at different points in our pregnancies, so just let us know how many weeks you are when you post.

(5 weeks)

I am feeling rather fantastic, I am VERY tired but thats really about it... Sometimes I get shakey if I dont eat often, but its hard... I am still nursing my 9 month old... So I have to eat a LOT, and I dont have much appetite...

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
myfamilymylife2
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:52 PM

I feel pretty good right now also at 5 weeks 1 day. I am just tired but that's it. I know the morning sickness will probably kick in around 8 weeks or so just like my other pregnancies. So I am enjoying feeling good! :D

abbynzachsmommy
by Group Owner on Mar. 9, 2009 at 10:13 AM
I'm 8 wks 3 days...and right now, really every day is different. Most of the time I feel pretty good during the day, just a little more tired than usual, but in the evenings I start feeling sick. Nothing major, I'm not puking, just nauseous. The only thing thats really aggravating me right now is, I get really hungry really fast, then when I eat, I get three or four bites into what ever i"m eating . I start feeling like I'm gonna puke if I eat another bite. So I'm hungry again in just a few minutes, but i still dont feel like I can eat...lol.
This pregnancy, so far, has been the easiest over all. I hoping it stays that way..lol.

Mommy2bugs
by on Mar. 9, 2009 at 12:07 PM

Tired. And Hot

but otherwise about the same as I did the past two times.

zackaroosmom
by on Mar. 9, 2009 at 12:44 PM

i'm 27 weeks 1 day. today i'm tired, mainly because of the time change and not being able to sleep last night. overall i feel great.the only time i have felt bad during this pregnancy is when i had a bad cold.

heatherr2
by on Mar. 9, 2009 at 4:20 PM

VERY TIRED!!!!!!!! 

I am JUST 5 wks and 3 days!!! I feel like i cant get through the day hardly!`

lvnmygrlz
by Group Admin on Mar. 9, 2009 at 4:25 PM

Im Sad today.... I had to give up nursing my 9 month old cause I dried up over night it seems... Poor baby was starving...  I just wanna cry.... Its not her fault mommy got knocked up again.

Eeyore32109
by on Mar. 9, 2009 at 11:10 PM

27 weeks 6 days

I am feeling very tired right now. But today I have been very lazy. I did not do to much of anything today.

jlb1228
by on Mar. 10, 2009 at 11:31 AM

6 weeks

Tired and sick.  I'm so not looking forward to dealing with HG again.  I am trying to keep my hopes up that I won't go through it this time, but it's not looking good. 

Best wishes to everyone for a happy and healthy pregnancy!

lvnmygrlz
by Group Admin on Mar. 11, 2009 at 10:45 AM

Im 5 weeks 3 days... I dont know how I feel today...  I have a achy crampy feeling, and I just dont feel on top of the world... I think Im going to take it easy today....

zackaroosmom
by on Mar. 11, 2009 at 7:19 PM

I'm very tired today.I didn't go to sleep till about 3am. I had a appointment today.I also did the diabetes test. My midwife found traces of protein in my urine, but she thinks it may have been because I was so dehydrated and hungry.I hope I passed the GD test.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)