Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sunday Funnies....

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 9:14 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 199 Total Views

I thought we could have a just for fun post.....

After 2 pregnancies and working on a third...I'm sure we have all heard some c-r-a-z-y stuff from people regarding getting/being pregnant and having babies...lets share some of the funniest and most off the wall...

navy     Lovin my Sailor!!!

Pregnant with baby #3? join us! ~ Pregnant again!...baby#3

Want to connect with other Navy wives? Check us out! ~ Navy Wives

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 9:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
abbynzachsmommy
by Group Owner on Jul. 5, 2009 at 9:17 AM

One of the best I have heard is from a guy my hubby works with.

Last deployment, 6 months into an 8 month deployment, his wife told him she might be pregnant but that not to worry because it was his baby. She said that sperm could live in side a woman for up to 2 years and get her pregnant at any point. **she ended up admitting to cheating on him later**.

lvnmygrlz
by Group Admin on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:17 PM

Wow...Thats sad lol.

Quoting abbynzachsmommy:

Last deployment, 6 months into an 8 month deployment, his wife told him she might be pregnant but that not to worry because it was his baby. She said that sperm could live in side a woman for up to 2 years and get her pregnant at any point. **she ended up admitting to cheating on him later**.

TBandNCmommy
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 1:46 PM

Please tell me he didn't believe that did he?  OMG that is so horrible, but somewhat funny, that she was stupid enough to think he would buy that. 

Quoting abbynzachsmommy:

Wife to Jim and mother to Toby 5 and Nicky 2 and hopefully one on the way soon.

abbynzachsmommy
by Group Owner on Jul. 5, 2009 at 2:03 PM

He did believe it at first. Then the rest of the guys asked their wives, and got some info off the internet...so he did figure it out.

Quoting TBandNCmommy:

Please tell me he didn't believe that did he?  OMG that is so horrible, but somewhat funny, that she was stupid enough to think he would buy that. 

Quoting abbynzachsmommy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)