Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Food Poison

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:22 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 202 Total Views

UGH! Has anyone ever had food poison while pregnant? OMGosh let me tell you. I ate at sonic yesterday late afternoon and I got sick as a dog from 10pm last night to about 3 am and Im still having tummy troubles this morning. Nobody else ate what I had there so thats the only thing I can think of that could have made me THAT sick.

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
TBandNCmommy
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 1:47 PM

Oh that is horrible, I am sorry.  I hope you feel better.  I don't think I have ever had food poison.  But I was really sick with my first one.  I lost 30lbs while pregnant.

Wife to Jim and mother to Toby 5 and Nicky 2 and hopefully one on the way soon.

Jemia
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 2:07 PM

I am  sorry that happened. How are you feeling now?

CafeMom Tickers
lvnmygrlz
by Group Admin on Jul. 6, 2009 at 11:55 PM

Umm...Maybe it wasnt food poison...My littlest baby has been sick today, and now my DH is sick... Im thinkin more like 24 hour virus. YUCK!

abbynzachsmommy
by Group Owner on Jul. 7, 2009 at 12:05 PM

Ewww that sucks, steph. We got it last trip to Arkansas. I was pregnant with zach at the time. My MIL decided to cook an early Thanksgiving dinner and I guess she forgot how long to cook the turkey and it was underdone. We ALL got so sick. I puked for like 7 hours, Josh was sick, abby wasnt thank God. But 2 of my BIL's and my BIL"s son and GF got sick too. The next day their living room resembled a crime scene, there were bodies strewn about on the floor cuz no one felt good enough to move...lol.

navy     Lovin my Sailor!!!

Pregnant with baby #3? join us! ~ Pregnant again!...baby#3

Want to connect with other Navy wives? Check us out! ~ Navy Wives

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)