Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 1:33 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 223 Total Views

My name is Saddie.  I am 25 years old and a mother of 3.  I LOVE photography and reading.  I hate not having enough time in my day for doing these things.  I would love to have an excuse for getting out of the house and possibly away from my kids to discuss my books!!!

Introduce yourself!!!!  And then start posting about your current reads. But please make sure you do not start a new post about a book that has already been posted.  If you find that your post has been deleted, it will be because some one has already started a discussion about that book.  I just want to keep the area clean.

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 1:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Sbooker
by New Member on Mar. 10, 2009 at 1:20 PM

My name is Shereka. I am 24, I have one son Demetrist who just turned 4 and we are stationed here at Ft. Bragg. I work at a real estate investment company. For fun I like to travel, read, eat out, dance, and more. Reading is something I wish I had more time for. I love to get away in a good book. I look forward to discussing my readings with you ladies.

Godspitgrl
by on Mar. 11, 2009 at 8:39 PM

Hi my name is Nychole. I have two children; 2 & 1. My husband is currently deployed so it is hard to get time to read. I enjoy reading but have a hard time always understanding books or finding on ethat I enjoy. I am excited about the fact that I might be able to find new books here.

saddie8108
by Group Owner on Mar. 11, 2009 at 9:40 PM

hi ladies i am so glad you wrote on here!!!

dnivmxjj04
by New Member on Mar. 15, 2009 at 10:31 PM

hi, i m iris.  my kids are 12 and 5.  i read all kinds of books.  i am not  a huge fan of mysteries, but i will read them.  i prefer to read a book before i see the movie.  i like to read but between the boys and soccer practice and soccer games and a full time job and a deployed husband, i dont have much time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)